Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

1 hour ago, Krstnswg said:

Where are y'all getting the rumors from? 😭 It's making me sad n nervous. 

First I saw on “Deuxmoi” instagram. Ofc that he is as reliable as any gossip profile can be. Now lots of Andrew Garfield fan accounts on twitter are talking about, looks like she is in LA but isn’t in his house and wasn’t see at his most recents events and (ok, this part is kinda ridiculous) looks like she and his friends stopped interacting on instagram.

obviously is all gossip at this point, and we can only wait

2 hours ago, Naturally said:

He went to a Pre-Oscar Party yesterday. I'm not sure, but could Alyssa be the girl on the left?  🤔

FOx_OUYXoAEk-Su?format=jpg&name=medium

That’s Andrews best friend eleanor, she has the same haircut as alyssa now. 

11194A68-D312-4E9F-BBB6-F231FFA8D3C9.jpeg

16 hours ago, isappm said:

First I saw on “Deuxmoi” instagram. Ofc that he is as reliable as any gossip profile can be. Now lots of Andrew Garfield fan accounts on twitter are talking about, looks like she is in LA but isn’t in his house and wasn’t see at his most recents events and (ok, this part is kinda ridiculous) looks like she and his friends stopped interacting on instagram.

obviously is all gossip at this point, and we can only wait

Oh really, never heard of this 😭😭 looks like my gut was true. 

But hopefully it wasn't true :)) 

1 hour ago, Krstnswg said:

May i know what does her haircut have to do with anything. 

The person I quoted said they thought Alyssa was in the picture with Andrew but it’s eleanor. Because they have the same haircut now it’s hard to tell. 

11 hours ago, AGFAN said:

The person I quoted said they thought Alyssa was in the picture with Andrew but it’s eleanor. Because they have the same haircut now it’s hard to tell. 

Eleanor is going to The Oscars with Andrew 🤔

13 minutes ago, isappm said:

Eleanor is going to The Oscars with Andrew 🤔

Yes eleanor and Trevor and both going with him. I really think Alyssa and Andrew has broke up. I know it sounds crazy but there’s a lot of things that have happened the week after the SAG awards that just don’t make sense 

1 hour ago, AGFAN said:

Yes eleanor and Trevor and both going with him. I really think Alyssa and Andrew has broke up. I know it sounds crazy but there’s a lot of things that have happened the week after the SAG awards that just don’t make sense 

I agree with you, but at the same time this is so strange. I mean, I don’t think he would take her if they weren’t solid but they’re both in LA and weren’t spotted together recently.

I don’t believe that she called paparazzi at all, it doesn’t suits her. 

3 minutes ago, isappm said:

I agree with you, but at the same time this is so strange. I mean, I don’t think he would take her if they weren’t solid but they’re both in LA and weren’t spotted together recently.

I don’t believe that she called paparazzi at all, it doesn’t suits her. 

Agreed. It doesn't suits her. 

I don't even think she was very comfortable with all the sudden overexposure. I don't mean she wasn't flattered, after all she's been an artist and public person for a long time, but not in the same scale that Andrew is right know. He's everywhere and everyone is talking about him now! 

2 hours ago, sist3rmidnight said:

Must add, I've seen A LOT of Andrew's stans making some very mean comments about Alyssa's appearance on SAG Awards. Maybe was too much to cope with. 

I don’t believe the pap thing either. They only ever got papped going to or just having played tennis and going for coffee/shop after. If she was setting the shots up she’d have done it when they went out for dinner and stuff too. I saw that too about the SAGs and people saying she looked old and it was so awful. She looked stunning. And they looked so happy. I don’t know what could have happened. If it was anything about not being able to handle the attention I don’t think that would stop her from liking warrens/ellie/Trevor’s pics on Instagram. None of it makes much sense 

10 hours ago, AGFAN said:

I don’t believe the pap thing either. They only ever got papped going to or just having played tennis and going for coffee/shop after. If she was setting the shots up she’d have done it when they went out for dinner and stuff too. I saw that too about the SAGs and people saying she looked old and it was so awful. She looked stunning. And they looked so happy. I don’t know what could have happened. If it was anything about not being able to handle the attention I don’t think that would stop her from liking warrens/ellie/Trevor’s pics on Instagram. None of it makes much sense 

Maybe I'm wrong, but I remember seeing a story on Alyssa's Insta from two or three days ago saying that she was sick 🤔