Bellazon

Alyssa Miller
Thumbnail

sedirea

2 hours ago, Naturally said:

Probably she does after having been an underwear model. And don't forget that she'll be soon 31, she's socially young but not for her industry. This business wants new faces and bodies all the time. Btw, she can be totally proud of her job, she has worked for Guess, Sports Illustrated, Ralph Lauren, AVON... the best brands. Anyway, she seems to be a well-rounded girl and will probably be linked to the fashion industry for a long time, not necessarily modeling. 

Indeed! And she's so talented, not only posing! I'm very excited for the PFS album too!!

42 minutes ago, Naturally said:

I really hope to listen to it soon. Maybe it has all been delayed because of this situation. 

She posted last month the screen of her computer on her story with all of the songs of the album, asking who wanted a new release, did you see it?! A though that due the situation they would release another track, but they didnt release anything yet =( 

18 hours ago, sist3rmidnight said:

She posted last month the screen of her computer on her story with all of the songs of the album, asking who wanted a new release, did you see it?! A though that due the situation they would release another track, but they didnt release anything yet =( 

No! I didn't :( Do you have the screenshot? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Sarally said:

Aww, that sucks.  I think she jumps into relationships quickly.  Maybe some alone time will do her the world of good!  I did find Korey a bit of a try-hard.  I get it, you smoke weed.

I agree. I think that she should be more cautious and not post on social media that much with her partners because at the beginning everything is perfect but it all can change quickly. She just had had an awful and super short marriage and then she started with this boy. I saw that she deleted a lot of pictures -most of them with her previous boyfriends, so that would be something to take into account in the future. 

As I can see, her longest relationship has been with Mark Wystrach, that handsome musician who has had a child recently. You commented it some days ago, they were engaged but never got married and they looked too good together, also with Jake Gyllenhaal. 

https://blog.freepeople.com/2016/01/soul-mates-alyssa-miller-mark-wystrach/

Btw I can't wish her nothing but the best. I hope that the album will be finally released even they're no longer a couple. 

On 6/1/2020 at 3:02 PM, Naturally said:

I agree. I think that she should be more cautious and not post on social media that much with her partners because at the beginning everything is perfect but it all can change quickly. She just had had an awful and super short marriage and then she started with this boy. I saw that she deleted a lot of pictures -most of them with her previous boyfriends, so that would be something to take into account in the future. 

As I can see, her longest relationship has been with Mark Wystrach, that handsome musician who has had a child recently. You commented it some days ago, they were engaged but never got married and they looked too good together, also with Jake Gyllenhaal. 

https://blog.freepeople.com/2016/01/soul-mates-alyssa-miller-mark-wystrach/

Btw I can't wish her nothing but the best. I hope that the album will be finally released even they're no longer a couple. 

I used to love her and Mark, cause i'm a big fan of him also.. They were so cute together, but we don't know what really happened between them and what was really like the relationship, only what was posted on social media (he still keeps the pictures with/of her on his instagram btw).. I hope she take this time to rediscover herself, she's very loving, talented and beautiful. She deserves to be very happy after what her ex husband put her through, and maybe she'll find this happiness within her and not in some other boyfriend, before she jumps into another relationship again! (pardon my english, is not my first language).