Bellazon

2023 SI Swimsuit

27 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Since this I posted on the 2019 thread was brought to my attention, let's update it:

- SI 2013 thread: 111 pages

- SI 2014 thread: 209 pages

- SI 2015 thread: 246 pages

- SI 2016 thread: 346 pages (!)

- SI 2017 thread: 270 pages

- SI 2018 thread: 131 pages

- SI 2019 thread: 68 pages 

- SI 2020 thread: 48 pages

- SI 2021 thread: 32 pages

- SI 2022 thread: 14 pages

- SI 2023 thread: 8 pages

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

- SI 2024: 5 pages

and half being pages of only pics so 3 :rofl:

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

and this is what the covers will be for a long time...a model because they have to, someone popular like a singer or actress or a tv personality and the random old lady..looks like this is the pattern

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

Since this I posted on the 2019 thread was brought to my attention, let's update it:

- SI 2013 thread: 111 pages

- SI 2014 thread: 209 pages

- SI 2015 thread: 246 pages

- SI 2016 thread: 346 pages (!)

- SI 2017 thread: 270 pages

- SI 2018 thread: 131 pages

- SI 2019 thread: 68 pages 

- SI 2020 thread: 48 pages

- SI 2021 thread: 32 pages

- SI 2022 thread: 14 pages

- SI 2023 thread: 8 pages

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

EDIT: SI 2023 thread: 9 :rofl:

what about the wtf moment?

like..

why?

MTk3-ODU1-OTE5-MTIy-ODE4-OTM0.webp

what?

MTk3-OTAx-MDAy-ODU3-Nj-Uz-NDIw-webp.png

ok..

meganfox-si-feb2023-s5-00962-wmweb.jpg

who said let's add the pants should be fired

MTk3-ODYz-Mz-Ay-Nz-A4-Mz-Qw-NTk4.webp

what...the...fuck

MTk3-ODc4-NDkx-MDU0-Nz-Q0-Nz-Q4.webpMTk3-ODc4-NDkx-MDU0-ODc2-NTM0.webp

and not really the same thing but..

why? poor hailey this thing is not flattering on her body and such a bad pic

and there are so many actually, they should make her body look better not worse

MTk3-ODUw-Nj-Y3-NDUx-Mj-I5-Mz-U2.webp

Liking it better than last year's addition, but then again that wasn't a particularly high bar to clear.  Really liked Christen's shoot, for what it's worth.  Really wish that she had gotten one of the covers.

What we need is an annual swimsuit edition of Bikini Lovers released at the same time as SI Swim.  Thank goodness for Bikini Lovers: consistent high quality sexy shoots of high quality sexy models.  None of this DEI BS.  IMO, Bikini Lovers is the antithesis of SI Swim.

Can I get an amen? :D 

4 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

What we need is an annual swimsuit edition of Bikini Lovers released at the same time as SI Swim.  Thank goodness for Bikini Lovers: consistent high quality sexy shoots of high quality sexy models.  None of this DEI BS.  IMO, Bikini Lovers is the antithesis of SI Swim.

Can I get an amen? :D 

👏🏻

I for one am humored by whomever had the leaf strung up on them like a country ham. I mean, they found a leaf of that size and it held it's own remarkably well.

Honestly though, wtf are these swimsuits? Between the suits and the bad photography these girls barely stood a chance regardless of what they did or didn't bring to the table.

I had the magazine early again and I just couldn't be bothered. It's really not worth the time or effort. Hopefully the annual sales are bringing the team joy.

Thanks to @Prettyphile and everyone else who posted the content on here. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately the issue itself is straight garbage. I agree that Christen's shoot is by far the best thing in the issue, whilst also conceding that in a good SISE year, that shoot would not have made anyone's top ten.

As for the rest of it, I think Padma has an incredible body for a 52-year old woman and she should have made the issue like 20+ years ago instead. The rest is instantly forgettable and/or completely ridiculous. Even some of the other returning girls like Hailey ultimately feel like a huge letdown. :(