Bellazon

Tatjana Patitz
Thumbnail

CarMELita

I don't know if this information has already been posted, but I'm too lazy to read all the previous pages :laugh:

Tatjana calls casting shows like "Germany's Next Top Model" as "degrading" to the contestants. She doesn't like the way the girls are treated. She says that when she was young she was very shy, too, and that you learn how the business goes as time passes by.

So now she will do her own next top model show. Castings are going to start soon. She and the manager of the agency she's signed at will cast the girls in 13 places all over Germany.

(P.S. I never never concidered GNTM as degrading - on the contrary: Heidi is actually very nice to the girls^^ But I sure will watch tatjana's show as well :) )

My scans again. One word to the people who want to copy the pics and post on other sites: Please give the credits complete and correct. It never hurts to be polite.

thank you, great pics! :heart:

about crediting, I'm sure that girl who posts Bellazon scans in Thefashionspot forum will write "BZ" and that's it :laugh:

I don't know if this information has already been posted, but I'm too lazy to read all the previous pages :laugh:

Tatjana calls casting shows like "Germany's Next Top Model" as "degrading" to the contestants. She doesn't like the way the girls are treated. She says that when she was young she was very shy, too, and that you learn how the business goes as time passes by.

So now she will do her own next top model show. Castings are going to start soon. She and the manager of the agency she's signed at will cast the girls in 13 places all over Germany.

(P.S. I never never concidered GNTM as degrading - on the contrary: Heidi is actually very nice to the girls^^ But I sure will watch tatjana's show as well :) )

ç

well, she lives in LA so maybe she meant America's Next Top Model <_<

wow, wow and wow! it's amazing Phila, thanks a lor for sharing, I'm just spechless :drool: :drool: is it inspired in the 70's?

Tatjana and Elaine look like twins, at the begining you really don't know who is who, just when you check out their noses it's easy to know it. :laugh:

twinsoq4.jpg

does anyone know who are the male models? not Cameron Alborzian, the others.

wow, wow and wow! it's amazing Phila, thanks a lor for sharing, I'm just spechless :drool: :drool: is it inspired in the 70's?

Tatjana and Elaine look like twins, at the begining you really don't know who is who, just when you check out their noses it's easy to know it. :laugh:

twinsoq4.jpg

other than cameron, i cant recall the names of any of the male models

but goddess bless em for looking like men, and not girly boys ~smacks lips~

twinsoq4.jpg

other than cameron, i cant recall the names of any of the male models

but goddess bless em for looking like men, and not girly boys ~smacks lips~

... although being Bruce Weber male models... :whistle: