Bellazon

Plastic Surgery !!

The Joker

I would have plastic surgery if something on my body bothered me enough to make me consider going under the knife... but I would never put in any type of implant into my body unless I was disfigured from an accident and I just wanted to look "normal" again. I absolutely HATE breast implants ... they all look like shit.

I'd never get it unless I was in an accident or something. There are too many things that could gp wrong and I guess I just don't believe in it. I don't understand why someone would pay all that money and go through all that pain to better their appearance. I got my nose fixed back in August (I broke my nose when I was younger and got a deviated septum.) My parents talked me into getting it done so I wouldn't have breathing problems when I was older. After the surgery was the worst thing I've ever experienced. I couldn't eat, drink anything, watch T.V., or even sleep. My head felt like it weighed 500 pounds. I just sat in a chair for 3 day straight. Then when I had to get the gauges (tampon-like things) they stuffed up my nose removed, god it felt like they were pulling my brains out. It was the most painful thing ever. There were about 6 in each nostril. I thought it was never going to end. It felt like I could never do that again. I don't know why anyone would want to go through that.

I'd never get it unless I was in an accident or something. There are too many things that could gp wrong and I guess I just don't believe in it. I don't understand why someone would pay all that money and go through all that pain to better their appearance. I got my nose fixed back in August (I broke my nose when I was younger and got a deviated septum.) My parents talked me into getting it done so I wouldn't have breathing problems when I was older. After the surgery was the worst thing I've ever experienced. I couldn't eat, drink anything, watch T.V., or even sleep. My head felt like it weighed 500 pounds. I just sat in a chair for 3 day straight. Then when I had to get the gauges (tampon-like things) they stuffed up my nose removed, god it felt like they were pulling my brains out. It was the most painful thing ever. There were about 6 in each nostril. I thought it was never going to end. It felt like I could never do that again. I don't know why anyone would want to go through that.

OMG !!!!! ill0.gif Glad that your ok now.

But i think a nose job is different from what you've had. It sounds more like a serious surgery than a plastic surgery.