Bellazon

Jennifer Hudson
Thumbnail

Qball

220pxpic0033f5daxj1.jpg

Jennifer Kate Hudson

(born September 12, 1981) is an Academy Award winning American actress and singer. She first gained notice as one of the finalists on the third season of the FOX television series American Idol. She went on to star as Effie Melody White in the 2006 musical film Dreamgirls, for which she won an Oscar, a Golden Globe, a BAFTA, and a SAG Award.

Hudson was born in Chicago, Illinois. She attended Dunbar Vocational Career Academy, where she graduated in 1999. She cites Whitney Houston as her musical/movie influence, and has also said recently that her biggest wish is to collaborate on her debut album with Houston. She has many fans, including fellow American Idol Season 3 contestant, Jasmine Trias, who called Hudson to wish her success before Dreamgirls was released in the United States. After seeing Hudson's performance, American Idol judge Simon Cowell taped a congratulatory message to her, which aired on The Oprah Winfrey Show. With the March 2007 issue, Jennifer Hudson became the third African-American to grace the cover of Vogue magazine.

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Hudson

20061205t193317z01nootrof3.jpg

• 4 months later...
What do you think? Does she belong in the Actresses forum or Babe Musicians forum? Or just General Babe Discussion?

Has she got any album released yet?

I think if she had an album first, she should be in "Babe Musicians" ... but I only know her from "Dreamgirls" so she is an actress to me.

I don't think she should be in the GB-Thread. She surely belongs to either actress or Babe Musicians.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...