Bellazon

Official BZ Top 10

peyt

Yeah, I'm really happy she quit all the VS s**t. I mean, she can do soo many other things, she's a great model, why would she stuck with pink panties and glitter bras... I didn't like her before, but now I realize that she is one of the best and I respect her very much

Yeah, I'm really happy she quit all the VS s**t. I mean, she can do soo many other things, she's a great model, why would she stuck with pink panties and glitter bras... I didn't like her before, but now I realize that she is one of the best and I respect her very much

whow, I´m so glad for that :clap: :)

:rofl:

She was the worst model at Dior. Horrible :ninja:

In my opinion, she was the best :) like cowabungadude has said, supermodels come and go, but Gisele...that girl has made herself second to NONE. She´s pure gold...even John Galliano himself had invited her to that show :) she opened it, and was just ...glamorous :heart: There´s no one like her, and never will be, fancy that or not :)

Well I do think that there are as good models as her and may be better, but the reason I like her is that she has been around for so long (she was model of the year, what - in 1999???) and she has been on like every Vogue, and then she stopped for a while doing VS and being Main angel and I thought that she'll be there till the end of her carriere and then just do some commercials and nothing really high fashion. But she was in HC and it was not Linda who opened it, nor Naomi, it was Gisele which is a great honour and I'm happy for her

Gisele is larger than life already. She can ditch a great paycheck if she wants to (hintvshint). And she is so beautiful! I've seen her on Dolce & Gabbana's The One ads, and I honestly never saw her looking better. Can you guys believe she put on 12 pounds because she stopped smoking? I surely can't.

Reposting

Wasn't sure if my last post would count towards this round.

1 - Josie Maran

2 - Caroline Francischini

3 - Miranda Kerr

4 - Gemma Ward

5 - Hana Soukupova

6 - Eugenia Volodina

7 - Julie Ordon

8 - Valentina Zeliaeva

9 - Mona Johannesson

10 - Sasha Pivovarova

Great to see KK in such high position, Sam ;)

She will always be hovering near the top for me from now onwards :) . I have always liked her before but now she has become one of my established favorites.

Where is your list? Number 1 for you is a given :p but who else do you like?

She will always be hovering near the top for me from now onwards :) . I have always liked her before but now she has become one of my established favorites.

Meh too :hug: KK is gorgeous.

OK here it goes.....

1 - Gisele Bundchen

-----------

2 - Tyra Banks

3 - Karolina Kurkova

4 - Raquel Zimmerman

5 - Anja Rubik

----------

6 - Tori Praver (for Izzie)

----- and lets lock it here till i take some more orders :rofl: :p

Meh too :hug: KK is gorgeous.

OK here it goes.....

1 - Gisele Bundchen

-----------

2 - Tyra Banks

3 - Karolina Kurkova

4 - Raquel Zimmerman

5 - Anja Rubik

----------

6 - Tori Praver (for Izzie)

----- and lets lock it here till i take some more orders :rofl: :p

And, just what are you suggesting with your vote for Tori??? :laugh: :ninja: YEA! for Heather..