Bellazon

What Ethnicity are you?

I LOVE ADRIANA

• 4 weeks later...
yay half black people! woo woo! Everyone knows that mixed people are exponentially hotter than non-mixed  :evil:  :drool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, that is true, mixed people are much BETTER LOOKING THAN NON-MIXED!!! :yes: The finest models, actresses, and singers are all MIXED!!! I mean, look how HOT I AM!!!

post-384-1121845988_thumb.jpg

I'm Black, German, Cherokee, Creole(Black French), English, and possibly some Irish.

I envy mixed race people :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mixed people kick-ass, but why do you envy us? We haven't exactly been treated well historically...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I meant I envy the girls cause they're mainly good looking,when mixed with a different race. I used to live in Thailand and most girls I knew were mixed race,and alot better looking than those who weren't. My point is many mix race people are good looking,thats why I envy them. I'm also a bit confused when you said ''we haven't been treated well historically''....don't get me wrong I wasn't talking directly about black people,just all different race.Chinese,Japnese whatever just people who are mixed. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mixed people kick-ass, but why do you envy us? We haven't exactly been treated well historically...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ain't that the TRUTH!!! History has been very unkind to is MIXED FOLKS!!! My moms is mulatto, and she has faced a lot of racism, from both Blacks and Whites, and has often been mistaken for Hispanic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ain't that the TRUTH!!! History has been very unkind to is MIXED FOLKS!!! My moms is mulatto, and she has faced a lot of racism, from both Blacks and Whites, and has often been mistaken for Hispanic.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Talking about racism,the racist comments made towards me are all made by caucasian people.I hate the world it's too cruel.

Yeah I know what you meant, and it is true mixed people are damn fine (I could start a list of the hottest people alive and most of 'em are mixed). But in pretty much every culture there's a bit of a stigma attached to being mixed. Whether it's blackand white, black and asian, asian and white, asian and latin, latin and black, etc etc etc... Let's just say that most cultures promote a traditional belief of "let's keep it within the race."

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've rarely seen mixed-up people look ugly. But when they look ugly, they look hella ugly! Kinda like they fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch along the way. There are others who are in between, but 95% of the mixed people I notice take the good genes from both sides :laugh:

and what's the point of keeping it in the race? we need to expand the gene pool people :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...