Bellazon

Makeup Tips

AnthonyDeOliveira

:rofl: because his mind ain't as perverted as ours :D

:laugh: poor guy :no:

Not as perverted as our's??? He's a 15 yo boy, of course he is---he's just not showing it here :laugh:

I think he is too young to understand our jokes. Of course being member here, we will inevitably corrupt his innocent mind :evil:

Not as perverted as our's??? He's a 15 yo boy, of course he is---he's just not showing it here :laugh:

I think he is too young to understand our jokes. Of course being member here, we will inevitably corrupt his innocent mind :evil:

:rofl: :brows:

how long does puberty last :laugh:

it can last a very long time for some guys :p but think about it: the longer it lasts, the bigger "it" will get :rofl:

and BTW there's only one thing worse than acne: acne covered with make-up, because you can tell the person's been trying to hid their spot and it never really works... have acne is normal at your age, don't worry, it won't last :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't understand why Anthony never gets those jokes :p

That's true! :yes: There's a guy on my school who did that and people made a lot of jokes about it :laugh: :whistle:

:rofl: Yeah! Funny but true! :p

See! he just thought Flavia was really doing hawaiian FW! :evil: :laugh:

omg what. you know i know so damn much dirry stuff since i was in 2nd grade i watchED so much "you know" what and i even saw 2 people doing "it" behind the elementary i went to.

but flavias doing fashion week hawaii? :laugh: or was that a joke? :D

2nd grade?????????????????? That's a lot young :p

you saw people doing it "live" and you kept looking? :shifty: I know you did! :rofl: