Bellazon

Spice Girls
Thumbnail

The Joker

I know, i missed alot of things in my life. XD

And during the time that theywere on top of the world (93-96?), i was only 5 years old. I've only concerned about them when iwas 13 or 14... and they were vanished. Still, i looked them up and admired them myself, i was the only one in class that knew who Emma was :|

i would so buy their come back album and go to their comback concert in a second!...man they were awesome.

They were like the pussy cats dolls....except the filthyness in their lyrics were hidden.

I still have some of the barbie's they had....damn they must of made a killing.

stupid gerri breaking up the band.

I saw the wannabe video the day it premiered and i remember falling in love with them.

How can you say that posh was the chic sexy grown up spice....you have to rent spice world its sooo funny. I love how posh would just stand their in her LBD then point! and just be fiiierce. I never liked Mel C...but i think they all fit together well and once you take away one of them the whole thing fell apart although i liked their song Holla...which they did after geri left.

i would so buy their come back album and go to their comback concert in a second!...man they were awesome.

They were like the pussy cats dolls....except the filthyness in their lyrics were hidden.

I still have some of the barbie's they had....damn they must of made a killing.

stupid gerri breaking up the band.

I saw the wannabe video the day it premiered and i remember falling in love with them.

How can you say that posh was the chic sexy grown up spice....you have to rent spice world its sooo funny. I love how posh would just stand their in her LBD then point! and just be fiiierce. I never liked Mel C...but i think they all fit together well and once you take away one of them the whole thing fell apart although i liked their song Holla...which they did after geri left.

Trust me, the moment i found out about Spice Girl was the moment no one cared about them. I've been spending a lot of time searching for anything that's related to them. I could never find Spice World, even in BlockBuster. How sad.

And i'll talk about Geri case when i come back, have a class now !!!

i had all their posters too.. :yes: ...the spice girls were so fierce and fabulous :yes: oh my god. They are legends and i still listen to their music its so good for working out :yes: its gets me so amped! :yes:

i feel bad for the kids who missed out on them they were just the best. :yes:

and of course my fav is posh beckham. haha :shock:

omg you are totally right with the wroking out part lol because I still love the spie girls and i go on youtube and feel like listening to there music sometimes, lol I love dancing to wanna be, stop right now, and mama is my fav's, i love all the moves that they did. My fav was baby spice. :) When the spice girls were around in 1997 i was 7 years old, i rember that era, it reminds me of my childhood memories.

lol everyone like the spice girls back then its just that some people are embarassed to admit it nowadays.

omg you are totally right with the wroking out part lol because I still love the spie girls and i go on youtube and feel like listening to there music sometimes, lol I love dancing to wanna be, stop right now, and mama is my fav's, i love all the moves that they did. My fav was baby spice. :) When the spice girls were around in 1997 i was 7 years old, i rember that era, it reminds me of my childhood memories.

lol everyone like the spice girls back then its just that some people are embarassed to admit it nowadays.

If someone is embarrased to admit that they love Spice Girls or used to do ....i think.... they'r.....sign0052.gif .

And Geri's case, does anyone know what happened ? Was she separated by the girls ??

And....anyone that has Spice World wanna trade with me in something ??? (I have.... VSFS 2001, 2002, 2003, AAA, 2005, 2006 and lots and lots of the angels vid. Please ??!!!! )

it was such a genious idea. not just the girl group and the saying girl power

but how they made characters for each girl...it gave them so much marketing ploy's they could do.

The best part was everyone could find their favourite nad be able to relate to them but they were all good even if you didnt like certain ones.

I could relate to victoria cause i always wanted to be glam like that...but i loved the other ones. And my red head friend loved the sexy red girl...its was just a such a good marketing tool...but it was just fun great music.

:(

it was such a genious idea. not just the girl group and the saying girl power

but how they made characters for each girl...it gave them so much marketing ploy's they could do.

The best part was everyone could find their favourite nad be able to relate to them but they were all good even if you didnt like certain ones.

I could relate to victoria cause i always wanted to be glam like that...but i loved the other ones. And my red head friend loved the sexy red girl...its was just a such a good marketing tool...but it was just fun great music.

:(

Yup, and the Girls Aloud copied that, PCD copied that, well , alot !

well yes and no the reason i believe they were so successful was because they actually gave formal nick names to the girls. Not just....the brunet the blonde.....they had characters they played. SO it was more like dress up....and you could say oh im baby the innocent one...or im sporty the athletic one...and that made all the difference in their success...since any girl group can havea bunch of different girls with different hair colours.

Although i dont know that much about PCD or that other group(never heard of) maybe they do do that. SPICE FOR LIFE!