Bellazon

Lebron James
Thumbnail

rachie_NY

LeBron Raymone James was born December 30, 1984, commonly nicknamed King James, he is an American All-Star small forward in the National Basketball Association who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Position Small Forward

Nickname King James, The Heir Apparent LBJ, The Chosen One

Height 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)

Weight 240 lb (109 kg)

Team Cleveland Cavaliers

Nationality United States

Born December 30, 1984 (age 22)

Akron, Ohio

High school St. Vincent-St. Mary

Draft 1st overall, 2003

Cleveland Cavaliers

Pro career 2003–present

Awards 2006 Naismith Prep Player of the Year

2004 Rookie of the Year

2004 ESPY Best Breakthrough Athlete

2006 NBA All-Star Game MVP

Two-time NBA All-Star

Two-time All-NBA selection

2005-06 The Sporting News NBA co-MVP

well you cant really compare iverson and Lebron yet. give him a few more years, at least until he wins an MVP and gets his team to the finals :p

Now saying that Lebron is better than Dwayne is kinda crazy. just look whos got the ring and the finals mvp. id take Wade over Lebron. Even saying that, i still think Lebron is a freak of nature :laugh: Him and Kobe are the best "athletes"

well you cant really compare iverson and Lebron yet. give him a few more years, at least until he wins an MVP and gets his team to the finals :p

Now saying that Lebron is better than Dwayne is kinda crazy. just look whos got the ring and the finals mvp. id take Wade over Lebron. Even saying that, i still think Lebron is a freak of nature :laugh: Him and Kobe are the best "athletes"

True.

i wasnt the one who said that, i just like him better.. :p :ninja:

yeah ok

i just meant that i personally like Lebron better

i would have to say that he is my favorite player in the game.

but i do like the other players, and i do thing that thay are all very good at what they do

• 2 months later...
Le Bron and his girlfriend just had another son. Congrats to them!

Oh, and he named his son Bryce Maximus James because Gladiator is his favorite movie and Maximus, well, we all know who Maximus was and what he represented in Gladiator. :bellazon: Kinda' cool! :yes: One of my all-time fave movies, too but it's more because I :heart: Joaquin Phoenix even though his character was sooooooo rotten. :laugh:

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 years later...

US Vogue April 2008

Leibovitz_US_Vogue_April_2008_Cover.thumb.jpg.528608dd539d53b36e8435c1c9c7d30c.jpgLeibovitz_US_Vogue_April_2008_Cover_Look.thumb.jpg.61cf7a29c0c90676e259a4eae6a0ff3b.jpg

"Dream Team"

with Gisele Bündchen

Photographer: Annie Leibovitz

Fashion Editor: Tonne Goodman

Stylist: Rachel Johnson

Hair: Garren

Makeup: Gucci Westman

Grooming: Kevin "K.B." Brown

Set Designer: Mary Howard

Production on Location: Frank Fletcher 

Dream_Leibovitz_US_Vogue_April_2008_01.thumb.jpg.0a889eaea7838f1b4f3e5941197ad012.jpgDream_Leibovitz_US_Vogue_April_2008_02.thumb.jpg.01d9e73a7cc8e6f74fb4b2ca675a17a1.jpgDream_Leibovitz_US_Vogue_April_2008_03.thumb.jpg.65bf47af963fd29d7c8bb356d64cdb72.jpgDream_Leibovitz_US_Vogue_April_2008_04.thumb.jpg.932d14feba5f8a85dc7c5efe17c50744.jpg

Vogue Archive