Bellazon

The Pussycat Dolls

thanhnii

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll be the next PCD?

• Melissa R.
    • Asia
    • Chelsea

the caress commercials had everyone after the show ended. as much as id like melissa r to win. im getting kinda unsure. but i really cant stand asia nd chelsea now. something about them just buggs me. i want the two melissas in the last two. but sadly i dont think melisssa s will be there for long.

strawberry bigmac. melissa s is kinda blonde one. nd melissa r is the dark one.

LoL.. Same here! Her commercial was alright. She was cut off, though. I don't know if anyone else saw that. =\ But her interview wasn't so great. I related more to Melissa R's. =P haha.. But anyone else thinks that Melissa S. got what she deserved? She trashed talked Chelsea soo badly. >=[ She pissed me off. I can't wait for next week!! I really hope Melissa R. gets it!! *crosses fingers*

I thought she was alright. But after all that.. she's a freaken MEANIE! LoL.. But yeah, I want Melissa R. to win. I don't like Asia either, and well, Chelsea's dancing does need to get a little better, though. She's gotten a lot better throughout the show.

Yes!! Melissa R.!!! but im a little nervous. hmm the preview for next week made it seem like she wasnt goin to win. with the problem with asia cussing her out nd all. it might break her down. NOOOO. give me reassurance guys. tell me she'll win. i really cant see any other girl winning this whole thing. melissa r was the one from the beginning. well her nd asia. but asia is starting to really bug the hell out of me.

awww common wahts wrong with asia she is so fierce. Well her dancing is good and she is hot but her singing is weak.

Melissa S is such a cheap whore and a bitch i can not stand her !! :mad: Chelsea is so sweet eventhough she is not that good.

Whoever said Melissa R is going to win is totaly right...she has changed so much over the shows and she is really great....great personality....well rounded....beautiful....plus she reminds me of my friend. She has totaly won me over :)....great assertion! Your probably right.