Bellazon

The Pussycat Dolls

thanhnii

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who'll be the next PCD?

• Melissa R.
    • Asia
    • Chelsea

Hmm, I don't think there's a topic on this? If there is I'm really sorry for not checking completely. >_< Anyways, who've seen the first 3 episodes already? I think it's actually amusing although I don't quite know why this group needs another member. o_O Oh well. Who's your favorite so far, though? Personally I really like Melissa R. One, she's Asian [i am too.. :p] and two, she's really pretty and talented. It's be totally awesome if there was an Asian girl represented in the PCD. :D Who do you think will win, though?

Crap!!! I missed tonight's episode :( It will be re-broadcasted tomorrow like last week, right?

Oh, you are Asian??? :)

Anyways, I like Melissa R. too not b/c she is Asian but b/c I think she is truly talented and she is PCD material :hehe:

I also kinda like Chelsea and Sisley.

I think it will reshow again? I always end up watching it again though just cuz it's so hot. haha.. ;) And yes, I'm Asian. LoL.. Whoo!! hehe.. I so agree though that Melissa R. has PCD material. It'd also be cool to see someone REALLY different in that group. I mean, they have white girls, and latinos, and like black [i hope I didn't offend anyone!! >_<] so yeah. Just my two cents.

I like Chelsea because she proves everyone wrong, and she fights for herself because she's a singer and not a dancer like everyone else is. But for some reason, Sisely bothers me. I don't see her as a PCD. *shrugs* Can't wait for the next episode though, that's for sure! :p

Yay, it will broadcast again tonight after ANTM :ddr:

There is only one Black girl in the PCD...well, she is half-black and half-Latino. And there are 3 girls in the group that have Asian blood in them: Nicole (part Filipino), Carmit (has Chinese and Indonesian blood), and Jessica (has Japanese blood). But I don't see adding Mel R. as a problem :D

OMG i watch this too.

Yay i think everyone wants melissa r to win. i do too. i have since like they showed the preview. i was really sad that Jamie went home.. i rooted of chelsea at first jus coz she was the underdog. but now she really bothers me. like i thought she shoulda gone home instead of jamie. bc i think jamie had more talent. i like sisely too. but i dont htink she fits pcd. i like asia. i think if not melissa r will win then i want asia to win. or anastasia too. but overall. MELISSA R.!!!!! thanhniii your asian? me too!

There is something about Asia I find unattractive and annoying. And I don't see Anastacia fitting into the PCD, but we will see.

I agree, Sisely isn't really PCD material either and Chelsea is constantly surprising us :hehe: Mel R. did pretty well this week, although overall her group was lacking.

Really?? Cool!! :D What nationality are you guys? I'm Vietnamese.

Whoo!! hehe.. Melissa R.! :p I actually thought the group was lacking, too. >_< I find it funny how I always end up watching the reshow all over again, though. Hmm... I guess it's cuz of the hotness. heh.. The only thing about Asia I don't like is her smile sometimes. I don't know, there's something about it.

I am Chinese with some Portuguese blood (like Edison Chen---not sure does anyone know who he is :unsure: )

It was sad to see Jaime leave :( I felt that Sisely did worse (although I like her). Oh well, at least Mel R. still has a chance :D

I think I discovered what I find unattractive about Asia!!! It is her eye makeup. I think her eye makeup is too light for her (???) If you look at her picture on the CW web site she looks fine, but on the show she just looks bad. It could also be her smile like thanhnil said that makes her eyes look weird.

Not a fan of PCD but that show is fun to watch.

Marisa (or Melissa ?) 's makeover made me think she's mini Eva Longoria . She's pretty. 90% she'll become the next bitch...i mean doll.

Chelsea is pretty pretty too, and i like her strong voice, it's ... wait a minute, this is choosing another doll for Pussycat Dolls right ?? Then nevermind, singing skill is not important anymore. She's cool, yeah !!!

I am Chinese with some Portuguese blood (like Edison Chen---not sure does anyone know who he is :unsure: )

It was sad to see Jaime leave :( I felt that Sisely did worse (although I like her). Oh well, at least Mel R. still has a chance :D

I think I discovered what I find unattractive about Asia!!! It is her eye makeup. I think her eye makeup is too light for her (???) If you look at her picture on the CW web site she looks fine, but on the show she just looks bad. It could also be her smile like thanhnii said that makes her eyes look weird.

OOhh I know who he is!! haha.. :p

Yeah, I really liked Jaime, too. I thought she could've done better if she was given another try and stuff. Oh welps.

As for what The Joker said, I think that they're finding another girl so that she can help Nicole out? heh.. I mean, that's why I like Chelsea and that they kept Chelsea for this long. The girl can sing a note and plus, she could always learn how to dance, right? She's not doing all that bad either for someone who can't dance. :)

They say Nicole isn't leaving the group, although she is coming out w/ a solo album. Somehow I have my doubts of her staying for long. As thanhil said, they seem to be emphasizing on singing ability on the show. Notice there are only 2 members whoever really sings in the PCD: Nicole and Melody (she is more of a voice support for Nicole). Which makes me think they might be seeking for a lead or support. Perhaps when Nicole leaves Melody will become lead and whoever is the next PCD will be support or vice versa. Just a theory :)

If I were Nicole I wouldn't stay either. She is the lead, yet she gets paid more or less the same amount as the rest of the dolls. Besides, she has made a name for herself, so she really don't need to be in the PCD for much longer. I give her another year or 2.

I hate the PCD, but I watch this show.

That girly band is so funny, i dont know what they could have done without Nicole.

hate Nicole :ninja:

:evil:

I dont hate her (much) , i just feel bad for her. Look at Fergie and Justin, they completely stand out with out their fellows.