Bellazon

Saira Mohan

brutus

Friends, Im new to this site but feel quite at home thanks to the high quality postings I have witnessed, Im sure many of you are familiar with the pirelli calendar and its high quality photographs, well I remember seeing a couple of years ago a fantastic image in a wurth calendar (a special edition Calendar released by the motor company), this image depicted a women (most likely a supermodel!) walking in the broken surf on the edge of the beach. the model was wearing a pale blue dress. Does anyone have a copy of this image? im pretty sure it was the 2000 calendar, id be grateful if you could supply me with even the names of the models that featured in that calendar-seriously it a great image if you can lay your hands on it check it out cheers

thanks for the advice, I actually have a poor quality copy of the image which i have now attached can anyone please identify the subject or upload a better copy of the image, thanking you!

post-13325-1174468388_thumb.jpg

thanks for the advice, I actually have a poor quality copy of the image which i have now attached can anyone please identify the subject or upload a better copy of the image, thanking you!

Sorry Brutus, not much help from me other than she looks a lot like my sister, Donna--And Brutus, what you call a "pale blue dress" ?? It ain't no dress!

Love,

Claudia

• 1 year later...