Bellazon

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)

mylovelyangel

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?

piratesbannerxx5.jpg

Trailer: http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/piratesoft...tworldsend.html

Pictures: http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1...lls&intl=us

Summary: Will Turner (Orlando Bloom), Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightley) are allied with Captain Barbossa (Geoffrey Rush) in a desperate quest to free Captain Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp) from his mind-bending trap in Davy Jones' locker, while the terrifying ghost ship, The Flying Dutchman and Davy Jones, under the control of the East India Trading Company, wreaks havoc across the Seven Seas. Navigating through treachery, betrayal and wild waters, they must forge their way to exotic Singapore and confront the cunning Chinese Pirate Sao Feng (Chow Yun-Fat). Now headed beyond the very ends of the earth, each must ultimately choose a side in a final, titanic battle, as not only their lives and fortunes, but the entire future of the freedom-loving Pirate way, hangs in the balance.

Genres: Action/Adventure, Adaptation and Sequel

Release Date: May 25th, 2007 (wide)

MPAA Rating: Not Rated

Distributors: Buena Vista Pictures Distribution

Johnny Depp Captain Jack Sparrow

Orlando Bloom Will Turner

Keira Knightley Elizabeth Swann

Geoffrey Rush Captain Barbossa

Chow Yun-Fat Captain Sao Feng

Stellan Skarsgard "Bootstrap" Bill Turner

Naomie Harris Tia Dalma

Tom Hollander Lord Cutler Beckett

Bill Nighy Davy Jones

Jack Davenport Commodore James Norrington

Jonathan Pryce Governor Weatherby Swann

Lee Arenberg Pintel

MacKenzie Crook Ragetti

Kevin McNally Joshamee Gibbs

Vanessa Branch Giselle

Reggie Lee Tai Huang

Keith Richards Captain Jack Sparrow's Father

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hihi^^

This movie is going to be fantastic^^

And I am going to see it in 18 days, on may23^^ I' going to watch a triple! (all three movies at on evening... it's going to be fantastic, okay, more than 7 hours cinema, but I looooooooove PotC^^)

PotC is my favourite movie ever and it will ever be! I love the story and Johnny as Jack.. Don't know what to say! It's such a fantastic role for him! No one ever can play Jack better than Johnny xD

Haha, in my hometown, there are two cinemas. They're not big ones, so they usually show two films, one afternoon, one evening. They're about 200 metres away from each other and compete each other.

And BOTH will have PotC3... :rofl: another sign for Neumarkt's smartness

I hope this one is better than the second one, but the trailer doesn't really reassure me.

Can you say OTT? I fear they didn't understand why so many people loved the first one. Frankly, if it wasn't for Depp, I probably wouldn't go and see this one after the dissapointment the second one was.

oh you didn't like the 2nd one? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

I thought it was just okay too. It was not as great as 1 and 2. I was a tad disappointed to be honest 'cause they were using a lot of cliched formulae from the first and second instalments. Johnny Depp was great though! My friend fell asleep in the middle of the show and woke up nearing the end of it and telling me how she could not get the whole plot... <_<