Bellazon

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)

mylovelyangel

I finally saw this and liked it a lot. For some reason I saw number 2 and number 3 on five hours of sleep and I fell asleep in number two near the climax. I had to fight off the urge to fall asleep in the middle of this one and succeeded this time. The best part had to be the multiple Jack scenes. I also liked the monkey launch from the cannon.

I know that pirates are insidious and backstabbers but there were way too many agendas going around. I began to wonder how they all knew how they were supposed to act. I would presume the script writers didn't even know who was going to doublecross the other person but as long as the final character made his move at the climax, it didn't really matter.

I think the marriage in the final battle was very cheesy but I can allow it. I mean it is a Disney movie. Speaking of which, there were so many sword fights with no blood, and all the direct hits from the cannons during the fury of the storm, but just minor complaints.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The end is soooo sad. I always cry. Adam bought that movie on dvd last saturday and i sat home rewindig the last scen when they are kissing on the beach and I was crying soooo much. But i coulden´t stop watch it! Then Adam came home from the gym and saw me there and he sat down and held me in his arms and said like: Honey it´s just a movie, it´s okey. baby it´s okey.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...