Bellazon

Nazanin Boniadi
Thumbnail

nazaninboniadi2kq9.jpg

Nazanin Boniadi (born in Tehran, Iran) is a Iranian actress.

Nazanin was born in Tehran and her parents moved to London shortly after. She graduated top of her class from a prestigious private high school in London, England. She went on to earn a bachelor's degree, with Honors, in Biological Sciences from the University of California Irvine.

While in college Nazanin conducted molecular research into finding a cure for cancer and heart transplant rejection, which won her the competitive "Chang Pin-Chun" Undergraduate Research Award. Nazanin was also Assistant Editor-in-Chief of MedTimes, UCI's undergraduate medical newspaper and Head Coordinator of the Biology of Cancer class on campus. She is a published writer, with her work appearing in such publications as "Online Journal" and "Celebrity News Magazine". She is skilled at ice skating and certified in CPR.

Nazanin's passion for the performing arts started at the age of 10 when she received a merit from the Royal College of Music in London for playing the violin. Other artistic achievements include a certificate in ballet from the Vaccani School of Dance in London and winning the British "Yamaha Electone Festival" for playing the electric organ. After appearing in numerous high school productions such as The Boyfriend, Joseph & the Amazing Techinicolor Dreamcoat and West Side Story, Nazanin earned her first TV credit hosting "Early Bird", a popular children's TV show in the UK.

New to Hollywood, Nazanin has already appeared in numerous independent projects, including KAL: YESTERDAY & TOMORROW by director Freya Parekh, the feature film GAMEFACE by director James Rhodimer, and the feature film SHADES OF RAY by director Jaffar Mahmood.

Nazanin has gotten a recurring on the CW series, The Game. The episodes in which she stars in are set to air on April 30th 2007.

Source:Wikipedia

• 3 years later...

I am new here so maybe I am not aware of some unwritten rules and pardon me if I cross any lines here.

I actually met Nazanin in London a few years back and she is a very sweet girl... here are some pics of this fine Iranian lass... These were not taken by me though... I met her at a party and had no camera on me... :(

Nazanin-Boniadi_001.jpg Nazanin-Boniadi_002.jpg Nazanin-Boniadi_003.jpg Nazanin-Boniadi_004.jpg Nazanin-Boniadi_005.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...