Bellazon

Guti
Thumbnail

Nicole

yep...he always be his mama's lovely boy....Maria is a good mother...

BTW.....Does he sing any song? I remember during CNN or what interview he said that if win the champion he will singing!

nooooooo unfortunately

here a very bad i mean awfull quality video from the celebrations

post-42562-0-1446081847-44306_thumb.jpg

post-42562-0-1446081847-46272_thumb.jpg

Is he crying?

Maybe.....You know tht day is big day for his son, so maybe he is just too emotional...

BTW, he argue with paparazzi outside for a long that that day, he is quite angry about them recently.

@clay busy in exam recently, how is Ersan's transfer recently?

post-26479-0-1446081848-32104_thumb.jpg

post-26479-0-1446081848-34252_thumb.jpg

Is he crying?

Maybe.....You know tht day is big day for his son, so maybe he is just too emotional...

BTW, he argue with paparazzi outside for a long that that day, he is quite angry about them recently.

@clay busy in exam recently, how is Ersan's transfer recently?

ohh these exams..just killing us ;)

honi don't ask for Ersan.it's nothing official yet but since his club wants too much money and we don't wanna pay and alreday bought 2 defenders andd our rival Galatasaray wants to buy Ersan probably this transfer's not gonna happen.but it's ok cuz turns out he is a total liar,hypocrite just f**king b****d. :evil: he always said how he luvs BJK and her sister twitted how their whole family are BJK fan blah blah blah but now he says i didn't say i wouldn't play in another team.so he just turned 360 degree and to me-for BJk fans eventhough they started a campaing calling Ersan 'resistand and be a legend' means although your club wants to sell u like goods fight for the club in your heart but as i said it has no meaning cuz here Turkish players are more apostate than the politicians.. :yuckky:

hi @KINDOLI :)

i just wanted to share that Ersan signed with us..he is all ours noww..eventhough he speaks how happy he is and also is a wonderfull player..i just lost my confidence on him.i'm glad he stayed but he let me down with his words ...he also said he used to talk with Guti and he asked him what was the situation and Ersan said "now i can tell him it's done, i think he'll be happy"

also i trust and luv our other defender Atın

post-26479-0-1446081849-03004_thumb.jpg

Yeehaa Guti and Noe back together~

@clay`

i finish my damn tests~~~~~and Ersan stay in team is really really a good news~ well, dont lose heart on him, you know they are professional player and sometime they have to think about their future. Even Redondo had to go to AC Milan....And sometime, believe me, it just agent ask them to say that, to give some pressure to club or blahblahblah...take it easy~~~~

Atinc grow up in BJK'S kindergarten right? he wont leave~~~XDDDDDDD

So.......Maybe Ersan and his girlfriend will fly to Ibiza and join vacation with Guti&Noe?

and thx@edidu for magazine~

Guti those tatoos are too much aren't they?

@Kindoli i'm glad u did get rid of your exams :)

i'm more calm down now..i guess i'm just too naive&sensetive for this transfer shits..but yeah so glad Ersan is in our team :D

don't think he would go there cuz u know becuz of his injurie he had to train and also spends his holiday with his parents

we are gonna open the season at 24th june i guess and then we're gonna go to Austria

btw the other they there was a rumour on the papers that says Real will have the season opening game with BJK..and i must say i got so exciting ..i hope it comes true!!!!!

• 3 months later...