Bellazon

Guti
Thumbnail

Nicole

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Clay do you know what is talking ablout? seem like he had dispute with paparazzi..

http://www.marca.com/2011/05/03/futbol/fut...1304418119.html

and who is that guy in red circle?

Hmmm.......I love his English with Spanish accent.....really really sexy..

I cant find fotos I forgot where i file them...so I can only translate twitter after work..maybe during the game few hrs later....

I dont want him leave!!!!!! I love Turkey and I think he is good in the team!!!

Hey Clay do you know what is talking ablout? seem like he had dispute with paparazzi..

http://www.marca.com/2011/05/03/futbol/fut...1304418119.html

and who is that guy in red circle?

Hmmm.......I love his English with Spanish accent.....really really sexy..

I cant find fotos I forgot where i file them...so I can only translate twitter after work..maybe during the game few hrs later....

I dont want him leave!!!!!! I love Turkey and I think he is good in the team!!!

I think he is not.......although he wear same glasses with CEO and Matt Bomer......But Alvaro has one too...

@clay

you mean this video had been take after he drunk? he look sober[okay drive after drunk last year he look sober too =.=|||

Well sometime he really like a child, he need coach to encourage him and if coach do that, he can do much better, but if not, he will be unhappy just like a kid without candy..... Alvaro said he is lonely in Turkey

Will Ersan stay next season? I know he is loan...

I think he is not.......although he wear same glasses with CEO and Matt Bomer......But Alvaro has one too...

@clay

you mean this video had been take after he drunk? he look sober[okay drive after drunk last year he look sober too =.=|||

Well sometime he really like a child, he need coach to encourage him and if coach do that, he can do much better, but if not, he will be unhappy just like a kid without candy..... Alvaro said he is lonely in Turkey

Will Ersan stay next season? I know he is loan...