Bellazon

SI Model Show Down

Who's your favorite  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite

• Shannon
    • Alicia

was Stacy the name of the blonde one voted off last night?? well, whatever her name was, SHE should have won it. these girls are too plain. i mean, they're clearly very attractive, but as mameha pointed out, they just are NOT of the same calibre of "shocking beauty" that i think the SI girls standard should be.

you wouldn't really look twice at either of these girls if they were walking down the street, but take someone like Karolina, Adriana, Gisele. . . . regardless whether or not you're a fan, you have to admit that people would do a double, even triple take. they have that *it* that neither of these girls have, IMO.

i voted for Shannon, because she seems to have something interesting about her, beyond just being pretty.

nevertheless.....

Maybe I'm just being really picky but..I'm not impressed with their selection at all.  I know SI aims for the more 'down to earth' type girl, but they're definitely not of the same caliber as Ana, Laetitia, etc.

If I had to pick, I'd say Alicia.

i agree... alicia

but who is that in your avatar.. is that lima? coudl you post a bigger picture?

was Stacy the name of the blonde one voted off last night??  well, whatever her name was, SHE should have won it.   these girls are too plain.   i mean, they're clearly very attractive, but as mameha pointed out, they just are NOT of the same calibre of "shocking beauty" that i think the SI girls standard should be.  

you wouldn't really look twice at either of these girls if they were walking down the street, but take someone like Karolina, Adriana, Gisele. . . . regardless whether or not you're a fan, you have to admit that people would do a double, even triple take.  they have that *it* that neither of these girls have, IMO.    

i voted for Shannon, because she seems to have something interesting about her, beyond just being pretty.

When you say "shocking beauty" do you mean as in Shocking beauty like WOW Ana Beatriz Barros or " shocking beauty"llike GAH Marisa Miller? :laugh: I cant really understand their standard considering some of the models been used before *cough*

i dont really think any of these model compeition shows really even get good models. They look like average girls to me :blink:

I agree, currently Shannon and Alicia aren't much to look at, but 99% of the models that we all know and love have been "Developed" over the years to have a specified look.

It takes awhile for "new models" to find their own individual style, hair, makeup ect. Within a few years Shannon and Alicia may look greatly different then they do now.

If you look at ollllllld pictures of Adriana Lima she was beautiful yes, but not much to look at compared to where she is now looks wise. The foundation for greatness is there in Shannon and Alica, just give it time..

I voted for Shannon...Call me crazy, but when watching the show Alicia's face reminded me of Adriana Lima. All the girls on this show did not do anything for me...they all seemed pretty boring IMO. I can not imagine any of them doing editorial or runway. But they sure are hot in those bikinis. :drool: