Bellazon

Caridee English
Thumbnail

The Joker

i don't know, i preferred her much more in the show rather than in these pics- she seems to be looking quite average with no "it" factor @ all....she probably might be better sticking to photography or maybe newscasting... but i do think those seventeen mag scans don't do her any justice- she's still a pretty girl.

you know what's cool though? eugena the black girl that was on the top 3 in ANTM models too! she models for the clothing company SOUTHPOLE her ads are in the seventeen magazines!

Yeah I know, I was like why does this girl look familiar? Then I read the name thing. :laugh:

gosh i can't believe this totally average girl won this show, tyra is blind or what? it's obvious she won't be a model

i'm just glad she won instead of Melrose :whistle:

Melrose actually was the one who could be a model

i can't believe guys you judge just because of personality and don't pay attention to features which you need to be a model

do you think Adriana has so good personality? i don't think that sweet, good and inocent girl can be a top model, you have to be tough if you want to be like them

just imagine that naomi is participating in this stupid show? do you think she would win? lol of course not cos she hasn't good personality lol but look at her she is a supermodel, she is on top cos she is strong not like all those cheesy sweet girls from reality shows who win them but never be a top model

Amen

i do like her, i think she took great pics on the show, but i don't think she has a future in modelling. at least not in high fashion.

anyway, i love how they promised her a six page spread in 17 and one of the pages is just full of text :rofl: