Bellazon

Kasia Struss
Thumbnail

Layla90

Yeah, Kasia seems nice and I also couldn't believe it's her first Polish fashion show. Well, it was her first (fashion) job in Poland :shock: so I wonder, if that means that e.g. a cover+editorial for PANI were done abroad?? Well, if she said this Zień show was her first job in Poland....

I think most covers, eds of Polish top models in Polish mags are shot abroad. The only exception I can think of was the Anja's feature in November issue of Pani. Our top models live in NY and the best Polish photographers work abroad aswell, so it's easier for both of the sides to shoot something in NY.

And it seems if you want an international model career you shouldn't waste your time for smaller jobs in Poland - that's why most of successful Polish girls have their first contracts in Asia.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest threelittlekittens

I love the photo in post 569-it's really pretty

I just love Kasia so much...

BTW that dude in the first 3 photos of the page with curly hair is her boyfriend Dylan, I'm pretty sure, and I think he's a model too.

Wonder if he's Polish-she said on a Model Talk that her ideal man would be Polish lol :laugh:

Guest threelittlekittens

They do look happy together :)

Wonder what his ethnicity/background and nationality are

He used to be a model-what does that mean? What's he doing now then?

And when were those photos taken/when did they start going out??

They do look happy together :)

Wonder what his ethnicity/background and nationality are

He used to be a model-what does that mean? What's he doing now then?

And when were those photos taken/when did they start going out??

Kasia mentioned in a short interview for Polish mag that they met in London and they're together for a year now. He's 22 and he's a website designer. :flower:

^ I just came here to see if this photo is posted, cause I wanted to post it. Kasia looks happy :)

btw I had no idea she has a bf :shock:

Dylan is definitely not Polish, Dylan isn't a name that is used here :p but then again, when I hear how people call their children nowadays... then everything seems possible :| :D

btw I had no idea she has a bf :shock:

me too, but Kasia is very pretty girl and seems she has a great personality too so girl like her never walk alone too long :laugh: if you know what I mean :)

Thanks verybody for pics!