Bellazon

Kasia Struss
Thumbnail

Layla90

• 2 weeks later...
NEW SUPERMODEL GENERATION: KASIA STRUSS

Kasia, with her natural and fresh beauty, detains a record: the most present model during the 2008’s catwalks with her numerous fashion shows between New York, London, Milan and Paris

24_musekasia.jpg

[MUSE Magazine fan page on Facebook]

I really liked the interview from this link you posted Olga.

Damn, she got once 14.000 pounds for one show :blink: Funny, how such an unknown girl (to a publicity it is, people who aren't very much into modelling) can earn in one day more money than some people earn in one year :blink:

I was quite shocked too and after reading that I don't feel sorry for girls who fall on the catwalk in some ridiculously high heels :laugh: (of course I'm joking ;))

But now it's understandable why some models sacrifice their health by starving themselves - IMO many people would do the same for that amount of money :whistle:

I watched a short interview with her yesterday on "Co za tydzień" ("What a week").

She seemed nice, but what irritated me soooo, was, that she and Olivier Janiak (tv presenter) were talking in Polish, but they kept talking about "fashion weeks", not "tygodnie mody" :cain: and "brands" :cain: