Bellazon

Kasia Struss
Thumbnail

Layla90

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Kasia will get a bit more recognition soon :shifty: in some sense :p

I just saw a little ad in "Polityka" magazine (obviously it's not about fashion :laugh: ), that their next issue will be out on 29th December, and it will be a "People of 2009" issue. So, in this ad, they mention some people about whom there will be articles, e.g. : "Anja Rubik and Kasia Strauss (:cain:)-Polish topmodels".

I'm happy for that :) I noticed that there is more and more in press about Anja....and now Kasia also....

I just wonder why AMJ isn't mentioned there, when it's obvious she'll be one of the most popular models in 2009 :p

• 2 weeks later...
:woot: :woot: :woot:

damn, why do I always miss such things on tv :laugh: at least I never miss buying Polish mags with my girls :evil: :p

unfortunately, i watched it without sound (on the computer I'm working now, there is no sound :( )

Sheila is gorgeous.

Oh, and I can see Kasia is really friends with her and Hanne Gaby....with whom she lives. Well, in the article (see the reference under) it was mentioned she lives with a Belgian girl...it's to obiouv for me it's HGO! :laugh:

I just bought that issue of Polityka today, and I have just scanned the article about Anja and Kasia :woot:

now i just need to upload them and post here :)

well, in fact only one pic of Kasia there is new to me, but the article contains lots of interesting things about both models (Y)

"Polityka" nr. 1 (2686) 3.01.2009

"Top Polki"

politykaludzieroku2008sg0.th.jpgpost-5680-0-1446064193-95525_thumb.jpgpost-5680-0-1446064193-9893_thumb.jpgpolitykaludzieroku20083hi8.th.jpg

the last one has no pics....but I scanned all of these, in case somebody understands Polish and wants to read the whole article....

scanned by me, remember to credit me when posting anywhere else :flower:

• 3 weeks later...