Bellazon

Riots in Brazil over President Bush's visit

the sars

And right they are :) they should shoot that baboon :persuazn:

Yes really goes to show how civilized the brazilians are :shifty: by destroying their own city, and hurting innocent people. The world should learn from them in the ways of really sticking it to the man. :shifty:

Yes really goes to show how civilized the brazilians are :shifty: by destroying their own city, and hurting innocent people. The world should learn from them in the ways of really sticking it to the man. :shifty:

im guessing youre Brazilian? :laugh: or just not a big fan of the bush :p

I don't approve the destruction and anger and i meant the civilized protest,but what is he doing there anyway he doesn't do crap to help any country in South-America the only thing he does is putting money in taking the oil in Iraq at the cost of his own American people <_<

Well brazilians should look at their own President before pointing fingers. Lula is a tyrant who makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. Just look at their Favela situation and the low class, they have no middle class and the high class just looks the other way.

I don't approve the destruction and anger and i meant the civilized protest,but what is he doing there anyway he doesn't do crap to help any country in South-America the only thing he does is putting money in taking the oil in Iraq at the cost of his own American people <_<

agree with you...but I think people should always protest the bad things on the world but of course in a controlled atmosphere and I agree your opinions about Bush because if people don't see the DEATH,PAIN and EXPLOITATION made BY BUSH,they are BLIND or INSENSITIVE... :(

Yeah ok that's also true but at least he doesn't let people from other people suffer for the best interest for his country like Bush and because he puts so much money in the military that education is getting worse,.... but on the other hand i ask myself why the American people were so stupid(no offence) to vote for him again a few years ago

agree with you...but I think people should always protest the bad things on the world but of course in a controlled atmosphere and I agree your opinions about Bush because if people don't see the DEATH,PAIN and EXPLOITATION made BY BUSH,they are BLIND or INSENSITIVE... :(

Yeah and all this for oil and because the American economy lives on warfare <_< i'll be glad when the next president is elected and i hope for a democrat and let's just hope that the next president will reduce the army in Iraq untill they can live on their own but first of all let's hope that Bush isn't going to invade Iran,i wonder what he wants,world war 3? :dontgetit:

because of who he was running against :whistle:

I want All Gore as your president :D then America will also finally sign the Kyoto threathy,America is also far behind in that considering Europe,Canada,...

But still anything is better then a republican baboon

Thank you! <_<

because of who he was running against :whistle:

I want All Gore as your president :D then America will also finally sign the Kyoto threathy,America is also far behind in that considering Europe,Canada,...

But still anything is better then a republican baboon

Al Gore all the way! :yes: & i'm going to vote for him next year. just watch me :shifty:

Well brazilians should look at their own President before pointing fingers. Lula is a tyrant who makes the rich richer and the poor poorer. Just look at their Favela situation and the low class, they have no middle class and the high class just looks the other way.

sure we have ! :blink: