I AM the Biggest fan

Jennka

hun, I need a hug :cry:

This time a teary, hopless hug :hug: :cry:

*feeling like it's never gonna get better* :cry2:

Oh, it´s better now, MUCH more better :hug:

Yeah :hug:

ok...could u get back on the topic? :/

Kenzo´s right :p anyway, it´s MY thread, till I don´t put new girls, I´m bringing on the conversation. :D

but your set is gorgeous, I love Colin :whistle:

Kenzo who??? You mean't me right??? :idk:

There is another member named KenzoD. Just a misstyping I guess! Your names are really mixable. :D

ok...could u get back on the topic? :/

Kenzo´s right :p anyway, it´s MY thread, till I don´t put new girls, I´m bringing on the conversation. :D

but your set is gorgeous, I love Colin :whistle:

Kenzo who??? You mean't me right??? :idk:

oh yeah, You, sorry...you too are so alike :laugh:

83. + 84. round

83. round

Devon Aoki VS Kylie Minogue

Devon

dev01lk1.jpgdevonaoki001ku2.jpg

dev05qf7.jpgdevonaokidevon5rtht4.jpg

Kylie

33ckylieminogue04dq7.jpgultimatekylieki9.jpg

kylieminoguesexybikinipsk4.jpgkylievogueaustr05oe5.jpg

84. round

Shakira VS Jennifer Lopez

Shakira

shakirabw4vqny9.jpg70868shakiramedia167688vz6.jpg

69hjrc0.jpgshakiraantoineverglas02zs6.jpg

Jennifer

jlo38e231uz6ze9.jpg99134lopez41221083lonr2.jpg

jenniferlopez14wl0.jpglopez353qa3iu2.jpg

Voting will go for 48 hours from now, in my time zone it´s 21:55 (9:55pm) now , so...Wednesday 21:55 am cca I will close the voting, re-count it on your time :)

Thanks for every vote, again :hug:

Still feel free to ADD a fav woman!!!!!!

The sexiest duo - Kylie & J.Lo

1st: Hard - Devon is my 2nd favourite Asian girl, but on the other hand Kylie is the sexiest thing. I always had a soft spot about her, I don't know why. She looks so sweet to me, and her body is perfection (I rank #1 in the world). It hurts to vote against Devon, but still Kylie gets my vote.

2nd: Easy: - I don't want to diss Shakira fans, and she has a couple of songs I like, but I was never a fan of her looks. She is not ugly for sure, but she is overrated IMO. I really know a couple of Shkira look-alike girls that beat her anyday. J.Lo is one of my first favs. Sure the more I staarted to get older, and started to recognize more models, and some more beautiful, less famous celebrities, I started to lost my interest through her, but IMO she is more beautiful, sexier and has better songs than Beyonce, Shakira, Britney , Christina, and some of the alikes. I admit that she started to get old, and has putted nothing worth lately, but I'd ratha compare them on their prime, so Jennifer gets my vote!

The sexiest duo - Kylie & J.Lo

1st: Hard - Devon is my 2nd favourite Asian girl, but on the other hand Kylie is the sexiest thing. I always had a soft spot about her, I don't know why. She looks so sweet to me, and her body is perfection (I rank #1 in the world). It hurts to vote against Devon, but still Kylie gets my vote.

2nd: Easy: - I don't want to diss Shakira fans, and she has a couple of songs I like, but I was never a fan of her looks. She is not ugly for sure, but she is overrated IMO. I really know a couple of Shkira look-alike girls that beat her anyday. J.Lo is one of my first favs. Sure the more I staarted to get older, and started to recognize more models, and some more beautiful, less famous celebrities, I started to lost my interest through her, but IMO she is more beautiful, sexier and has better songs than Beyonce, Shakira, Britney , Christina, and some of the alikes. I admit that she started to get old, and has putted nothing worth lately, but I'd ratha compare them on their prime, so Jennifer gets my vote!

though we woted against each other, I like your words :) :flower: