48. round

Carmen Electra VS Sasha Cohen

Carmen

12447missjeycarmenbw912dd6.jpg68122467123520lowz1.jpg

1565265263xg3.jpg2030369156yw4.jpg

Sasha

index2jo6.jpgsummit44owra9.jpg

vmagazine2rg1.gifvmagazine9bv0.gif

Voting will go for 48 hours from now, in my time zone it´s 23:01 (11:01 pm) now, so...Monday 23:01 cca I will close the voting, re-count it on your time :)

Thanks for every vote, again :hug:

Still feel free to ADD a fav woman!!!!!!

The List:

19. Cheryl Tweedy

74. Girls Aloud (Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh)

124. Pussycatdolls

Jennka, as far as making a PCD vs GA competition is really nice, I think in the next rounds it will be irrelevant to compare a girl band to a single girl (yes it's a fan competition, but I think our main criteria is Beauty {and this is why list doesn't contain any males [ :rofl: LOLx1000 :rofl: ]}). I mean, Cheryl Tweedy/Cole is in the list twice, so even if so hard, what if Cheryl Tweedy battles Girls Aloud in the next rounds :blink: ?? I think that in the next round we shall replace the winner, with a single member of the group (i.e. if PCD wins in next round let's make it Nicole S. vs Someone, or if GA wins some other member 'except Cheryl' vs Someone).

P.S.: I'm not saying DO it, just THINK about it. After all it's your thread and you decide the rules, and the way things shall go, but I felt the need to share my thoughts.

And don't take my words close to your heart :heart: , this was JUST an opinion. :flower:

1st-This is nonsense!! Girls Aloud is the hottest girl group everr!!! PCD is just a bunch of ****!!!! I don't get why people are voting for PCD. What's so good about them??? At least all of the girls from GA can sing and dance!

2nd-Carmen. I have always been a fan of her. Sasha is cute, but I like Carmen much better.

The List:

19. Cheryl Tweedy

74. Girls Aloud (Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh)

124. Pussycatdolls

Jennka, as far as making a PCD vs GA competition is really nice, I think in the next rounds it will be irrelevant to compare a girl band to a single girl (yes it's a fan competition, but I think our main criteria is Beauty {and this is why list doesn't contain any males [ :rofl: LOLx1000 :rofl: ]}). I mean, Cheryl Tweedy/Cole is in the list twice, so even if so hard, what if Cheryl Tweedy battles Girls Aloud in the next rounds :blink: ?? I think that in the next round we shall replace the winner, with a single member of the group (i.e. if PCD wins in next round let's make it Nicole S. vs Someone, or if GA wins some other member 'except Cheryl' vs Someone).

P.S.: I'm not saying DO it, just THINK about it. After all it's your thread and you decide the rules, and the way things shall go, but I felt the need to share my thoughts.

And don't take my words close to your heart :heart: , this was JUST an opinion. :flower:

It´s a good idea ;) thanks for bothering, it´s actually very useful, I was thinking about it for some time :) If you´ve got any other ideas, just come up with them, I´ll be glad ;) :hug: