Bellazon

I AM the Biggest fan

Jennka

1st: Daria, she's gorgeous and I like her. Kate is just horrible and scary.

2nd: Ali, I love her in Heroes and she's beautiful. Even though I like Evangeline, I can't vote against Ali.

Kate "horrible and scary"? Incredible.

I vote for Kate by the slightest margin over Daria. B/w Ali and Evangeline...eh, don't feel strongly about either one, but I guess I'll go with Ali by a little bit.

of course Kate is horrible and scary, i agree entirely Mania

I could think of more horrible things to say about Kate, but I'm not going to. <_<

At least you're being mature about it...

lol..what do you mean?

1st: Daria, she's gorgeous and I like her. Kate is just horrible and scary.

2nd: Ali, I love her in Heroes and she's beautiful. Even though I like Evangeline, I can't vote against Ali.

Kate "horrible and scary"? Incredible.

I vote for Kate by the slightest margin over Daria. B/w Ali and Evangeline...eh, don't feel strongly about either one, but I guess I'll go with Ali by a little bit.

of course Kate is horrible and scary, i agree entirely Mania

I could think of more horrible things to say about Kate, but I'm not going to. <_<

At least you're being mature about it...

lol..what do you mean?

hey guys, no bashing :/ First thing, by the way, Bianca Balti is gorgeous, no fishy face :/ she´s wonderful!! And about Kate, she´s not classicaly beautiful ( I don´t consider her beautiful at all too) but she´s gorgeous - I mean, she´s like a Muse - every designer wants her, because she´s so versatile, she evokes your fantasy to do anything with her, to transform her into anything you like to..I think that´s the main thing about Kate Moss - she has some special spirit, some charizma about her...don´t know how to say it. She´s just fenomenal. Has the best modeling pictures I´ve ever seen! There´s no other model more versatile than she...in my opinion....:)

few facts, interesting to read: taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Moss

Moss then went on to become the anti-supermodel of the 1990s in contrast to the supermodels at the time, such as Cindy Crawford, Claudia Schiffer, and Naomi Campbell, who were known for their curvaceous and tall figures through out the 90's.

In addition to being known for her modeling work, Kate Moss is also an international fashion icon.[5] She has garnered many awards for her style including the Council of Fashion Designers of America's fashion influence award and a place on the Vanity Fair's international best-dressed list.[6][7] She even appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair's September 2006 style issue.

She has been featured in fashion spreads in most major fashion magazines including UK, US, and French Vogue magazines (as well as other international versions of Vogue), Another Man, Vanity Fair, the Face, and W. Moss has appeared on the cover of Vogue 23 times and has been featured on the cover of 17 issues of W, including one issue with nine different covers featuring the model. W even names Moss its muse (September 2003 issue).

She won the prestigious Vogue/CFDA award from the Fashion Designers of America in July 2005 as Fashion Inspiration.

According to Forbes.com Moss is earning more money than before her cocaine scandal. Her 2004-2005 earnings were $5 million[13] and her 2005-2006 earnings were $8 million.[14] She is currently the second highest paid model in the world behind Gisele Bündchen.

One of the first controversies about Kate Moss was surrounding her weight, to which she replied "It was just the time. It was a swing from more buxom girls like Cindy Crawford and people were shocked to see what they called a 'waif'. What can you say? How many times can you say 'I'm not anorexic'?"

A little respect would be great ;)

i would like to add few facts too:

THE Daily Mirror today reveals shocking pictures of supermodel Kate Moss snorting a fat line of cocaine during a debauched drugs and drink session with junkie lover Pete Doherty.

She's pictured left in typical model pose - but the Mirror's exclusive new shots show Kate in an entirely different light.

As the white powder induces a sudden rush to her brain, she rocks back in her seat and laughs hysterically. The coke is kicking in.

Within seconds she leans forward and again sniffs into a tightly rolled-up £5 note, hoovering up every last grain of the Class A drug.

It is clear from the extraordinary images, captured during a Mirror undercover investigation, that the 31-year-old catwalk queen is a practised user.

Rumours of her drug habits have circulated for years but she has always denied taking Class As such as cocaine.

a little reality would be great ;)

30. round

Jessica Stam VS Hilary Rhoda

Jess

dfbeauty202mz8.jpgjessicabulgariadscan827pv7.jpg

75014bloomcat10122256lotc7.jpg74975bloomcat212252loed1.jpg

Hilary

017ee0rh0.jpgadv6973qs6.jpg

1871po9.jpg11857302hl1jx9.jpg

Voting will go for 48 hours from now, in my time zone it´s 15:51 (3:51pm) now, so...Thursday 15:51 (3:51pm) am cca I will close the voting, re-count it on your time :)

Thanks for every vote, again :hug:

Still feel free to ADD a fav woman!!!!!!

haaard one for me...because I´m starting to love Stammy, and Hilary is like...she reminds me of those old classic beauties :heart: Hilary is what you get when you ask beauty for something MORE than just beauty :laugh: she´s wonderful...so...I think Stammy´s gonna win..so

Hilary :D