Bellazon

G'day everyone!

Hi all. Just like to introduce myself. You'll probably see me hanging around in the Adriana Lima board and some other model boards. Hopefully I'll get to know some of you personally and have a good time.

Take care :wave:

Heeeyyy Welcome to Bellazon :) Like you Im also an Adriana Lima Fan (and Ana Beatriz Barros) Anyway have fun here on Bellazon :wave:

Aren't I the popular one today! :p

OMG Its Cypress - Oh, ok. I thought your user name was longer because it had those "..." things. You can't change your name? ...that's a shame :p

Angel717 - Hi Bianca. I'm good, thank you. How are you today? :wave:

Persuazn - More Aussie's, eh? I feel sorry for everyone else :D I'm also from Victoria. It's a small world, huh? :gocho:

Hi, Miss Latina :D Thanks for the welcoming. I'm also a ABB fan...probably for different reasons though :p

OMG Its Cypress - Oh, ok. I thought your user name was longer because it had those "..." things. You can't change your name? ...that's a shame :p

yeah it is <_<

anyways, you can just call me Cypress :hehe:

:yes: It really is a small world :|

Stop dodging the vote :persuazn: :p

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=8142

:nicole:

save your time and don't vote :laugh: :ninja:

Aren't I the popular one today! :p

Angel717 - Hi Bianca. I'm good, thank you. How are you today? :wave:

Persuazn - More Aussie's, eh? I feel sorry for everyone else :D I'm also from Victoria. It's a small world, huh? :gocho:

Hi, Miss Latina :D Thanks for the welcoming. I'm also a ABB fan...probably for different reasons though :p

good too! what u been up lately??? i don't see you often here.. :wave: :wave:

Hi ladies. How are you all doing today? :wave:

OMG It's Cypress - Ok, I'll call you Cypress from now on. Or I could call you Cypy Wypy :laugh: :p

Lady Fatale - I'm sure you're a very nice person...please don't hurt me :cry2: :p

Angel717 - I haven't been up to much. I've been trying to catch up on school work. Can't be bothered though :laugh: You been up to anything good?

Hi ladies. How are you all doing today? :wave:

OMG It's Cypress - Ok, I'll call you Cypress from now on. Or I could call you Cypy Wypy :laugh: :p

Lady Fatale - I'm sure you're a very nice person...please don't hurt me :cry2: :p

Angel717 - I haven't been up to much. I've been trying to catch up on school work. Can't be bothered though :laugh: You been up to anything good?

no, ive been reviewing like hell for exams and finally its done, and vacation is like 3 days away! :laugh:

Angel717 - 3 months! Wow! In Australia you have private and state schools. I think state schools get about 5 or 6 weeks holiday from late December to late January. Private schools get about 8 weeks from early December to late January. Plus you get a few weeks off during the school year.

Vampire - Hello my fello Aussie! Nice to meet you :wave:

Angel717 - 3 months! Wow! In Australia you have private and state schools. I think state schools get about 5 or 6 weeks holiday from late December to late January. Private schools get about 8 weeks from early December to late January. Plus you get a few weeks off during the school year.

well us, it starts at the month of march until the 1st or second week of June. how you been lately? :wave: :wave: