Bellazon

Video Converting Programs

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey, I have to convert WMMP file into any type of video file that will run on either Windows Media Player, or DivX. Or even better, be burnable onto a DVD. I've been working at this for days now, and its due in 2 days so, yeah. Please help. Email me if you have to xroyal_flushx@ (don't forget hotmail, i didnt include it for spamming reasons, sorry.)

• 6 months later...

i would like to know if there's a way to convert swf files to flv (i have a good flv to mpg converter) or directly to mpg ? i've downloaded swf2avi but the output avi file is huuuuuge (like over 20Go) and i have so much stuff on my comp that i can't make room for it <_<

a small prog created by some french guy... i found it on his blog... it's called FLV converter... free and good enough for my needs lol... it's supposed to convert the files to either mpg or avi but the avi conversion has some probs... that's not what i'm looking for though so... :D

thx for the link :) i'll check it out when i'm done reading that shitload of new posts on BZ :|

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thx for the answers i totally forgot about that thread :o

actually Nicole told me about a great program the other day, it's called SUPER and it basically converts everything to... everything :| i know it can convert swf files but i haven't tried that type of conversion yet

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

irenistiQ i'd listen to Ben :yes:

thx for the answers i totally forgot about that thread :o

actually Nicole told me about a great program the other day, it's called SUPER and it basically converts everything to... everything :| i know it can convert swf files but i haven't tried that type of conversion yet

*cough* http://updat3.free.fr/AD93AFC6A3D0FD9DBA9FDE/SUPERsetup.exe *cough*