Bellazon

Video Converting Programs

• 3 years later...

Alright, I downloaded SUPER from the link provided by maddog and I tried converting my video just the way maddog had shown the example in his picture, but whenever I try, I keep geeting an error message. In fact, I get an error message not just when I try to convert .swf to .flv, but when i try to convert anything to anything! Ugh, maybe it's just me? :idk:

Anywho, would anybody be able to explain to me what wrong and how I can fix OR does anyone know of any other FREE programs that will convert .swf videos to .flv, or any video format, really, for that matter? Many, many thanks in advance! :flower:

• 8 months later...

Millions of videos are exchanged every day in a countless number of formats. As a result, your computer might not have the capabilities to play a video you want to watch. This is why there’s such a thing as video converter software. These programs can take videos of one format into a format that works for your computer. You could adapt your computer through upgrades and downloads, but you shouldn’t have to change how your system operates to play a video someone else created. Luckily, you’re able to change a video to meet the needs of your system.

Video converter software is helpful for any computer user who watches videos on a regular basis. Loading a video into a program and clicking a button to have it converted is a lot easier than figuring out what your computer needs to run the video, downloading what’s required to make those changes and implement them into your system. As a result, there’s almost a guarantee that you will find video converter software on the computer of someone who deals with a lot of videos on their computer.

Thanks

dvd to mp4

how to convert dvd to mp4