Bellazon

Miss USA 2007 March 23rd NBC 9pm EST Live from Hollywood, California

Rammies

It's interesting you make that comment considering the fact Miss USA is by far the most prestigious domestic beauty pageant, and also has won one single beauty pageant (Miss Universe) more than any other nation has won, of all the Big 4 pageants.

hm... a few pretty girls. but since i never saw a beautiful Miss USA i'm sure a fake blonde, over plucked and average woman will win again. Nothing new from the New World. :sleep:

Dont forget Alcoholic and Trump's Tramp :yuckky:

Hey Rammies, Hate to hurt your feelings but Tara Conner is nothing to be proud of,She's an embarrassment. I will watch the New Pagaent just to see her finally give up her crown.I wonder how many people will actually applaud or boo her.

It's interesting you make that comment considering the fact Miss USA is by far the most prestigious domestic beauty pageant, and also has won one single beauty pageant (Miss Universe) more than any other nation has won, of all the Big 4 pageants.

oh please, the girls always look the same, and they are looking not very good. very typical american, which isn't good (and i do not want to insult anyone with saying this, it's just that i have a "prototype" for an american girl and i't not like i'd want to be or any other girl should be :idk: ) I have no idea why they won, probably b/c america is the mightiest (?) country of the world (why on earth ._. ).

Louisiana, California and Massachusetts. :drool:

Edit. Why did I add Massachusetts? Fake lips??? :|

:rofl:

Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas (booooo for being home county of Bush), New Mexico and Alabama seem pretty to me.

New jersey and iowa look like they could win (if it stays in line). BOOOOOOOOOORING. :ninja:

I have no idea why they won, probably b/c america is the mightiest (?) country of the world (why on earth ._. ).

Or maybe because they earned it.

Well, beauty pageants in general seem to attract large number of young women with questionable aspirations.

Sch as? I'd love to hear how you know what their "questionable aspirations" are.

Rouge Red seems to have a hard time accepting the fact that international beauty standards are set by American Women, He hates the fact that the most famous beautiful woman in the world is the All American Girl, he can't stand the fact that women over the world change their appearance to appear more like the beautiful American women they see on television everything, he's just a hater, and still didn't give a valid reason as to why the U.S has won Miss Universe more times than any other country has won any other pageant's , hes just a typical anti-American hater! Typical, Don't be jealous Rouge, you're going to pump my gas someday! :gocho: