Bellazon

Miss USA 2007 March 23rd NBC 9pm EST Live from Hollywood, California

Rammies

Woah woah woah, hold up. If people are going to nitpick about America, can I PLEASE nitpick about other countries? I r good at that. REALLY FUCKING GOOD! *stares*

QQ more people, your tears make me giggle *stares* Someone for the love of all things holy and unholy shut this thread, please!

JOSIE FTW!

I was about to give you a possitive reputation until i reached the part of closing this thread. What is your topic sentence ?? What's your main point ? Freakin other nations out, or putting an end to this thread ?? *stares back* C-

she should be the poster for beauty. Their is not a thing wrong with her. The only thing about her now is she gaind a little weight but who cares she has a had a huge career. And any guy in their right might would leave their gf for her.

Do you want me to talk about Adriana ?? I might get banned but i dont care though. Choking Hazard Guaranteed

Is this thread about Adriana or america?? I know I was the one who has started this stupid conversation, and I´m terribly sorry for that, but frankly, people, if you want to discuss anything but the girls and the competiton, PM AND MAKE IT CLEAR!!!!! not here, PLEASE!! Josie´s right :no:

The only blonde Miss America winner I found semi-pretty was that girl that was on dancing with the stars.

Shandi Finnessey. Miss USA 2004. She's cute.

Now, where's my Miss California .........lemme see.......................... ARGHHHHH :shock: