Bellazon

ELITE MODEL LOOK contestants (from the late '90's)

AbbeyRoad

Hi guys, I need your help...I thought there was a thread on Bellazon previously for the old ELITE Look of the Year competitions (but I can't find it). I hope this request is not too annoying. I was watching a John Casablancas documentary and the three blondes in the footage from the 1993 competition look SO FAMILIAR! But I can't place them. It's way too old for her but the one looks just like Frida Aasen (so weird). Anyway, there's also two brunettes in the 1994-1996 pictures that I was wondering if anyone could ID for me (I drew arrows to point them out). One of them looks kind of like Grace McGovern so it might be her.

THANKS ALL!

1.jpg IMG_8673.jpg IMG_8672.jpg IMG_8668.jpg IMG_8669.jpg

Thank you!  I agree the one blonde with the hat on looks like young Heidi Albertson too.  I had never heard of Julia before, thanks elephant81! 

I didn't know some of the participant listings were on IMDB either. You guys are always super helpful! 

• 1 year later...
On 1/14/2022 at 7:45 PM, AbbeyRoad said:

Hi guys, I need your help...I thought there was a thread on Bellazon previously for the old ELITE Look of the Year competitions (but I can't find it). I hope this request is not too annoying. I was watching a John Casablancas documentary and the three blondes in the footage from the 1993 competition look SO FAMILIAR! But I can't place them. It's way too old for her but the one looks just like Frida Aasen (so weird). Anyway, there's also two brunettes in the 1994-1996 pictures that I was wondering if anyone could ID for me (I drew arrows to point them out). One of them looks kind of like Grace McGovern so it might be her.

THANKS ALL!

1.jpg    

Emilia Ikäheimo (Finland) :flower:

• 2 weeks later...