Bellazon

SHOP LIFTING?...

I LOVE ADRIANA

hmm i used to steel like small thingies from supermarkets.like candybars and stuff hehe. A friend of mine got arrested once for steeling a bread lol, supermarket personel saw he did it and asked to look in his bag and called the cops, he had to spent half a day in jail and had to pay them money. Good for him :laugh: I hate it he steals, he once stole a o'neill surfsuite worth 250 bucks :huh:

I only once stole something.. years back when i was like 7 i stole a pack of starburst, hid it in my pockets, then hid it between the matress and the bedframe, to hide it from my parents. Turns out mom was making the bed that night <_<

i have a problem with shop lifting... dont tell anyone... i get a lot of free stuff from modeling.. but it isnt about shop lifting to obtain the things i want.. i just love the thrill.. i always send the stuff i take back... but i have take a lot and some pretty outragous things.... i really have to stop

i know i know... no one would ever expect it... but ive never been caught and i have always returned the things i have taken.. its just the thrill of possibly getting caught... there is like this cool rush down your spine and you get the tingly feeling every where... pardon my lack of vocabulary and grammar... i haven spoken english in 2 days

My four best friends and I went to Kmart in our Freshmen year of High School, we ended up pulling the ole five finger discount. We would go into the dressing rooms with tons of Bra's and underwear and put on two or three of them at a time, then we would come out with a bunch of the bras/undies give them to the lady at the counter and head over to the makeup section, grab some makeup, go back over to the clothing section, grab a bunch of coats to hide the makeup into before going into the changing rooms then stick the makeup down our bras and undies on the sides of the waist, we'd then walk out with the coats, give them to the woman at the counter who NEVER checked what we were bringing in with us and leave the store.

I never understood stealing. Most of you seem like it was a one-time thing as a kid. I was always too afraid I'd get caught when I was little. But now that I am older, I work for my money and I work hard for the precious things I own. Proud to say I got them the right way. :)

I never understood stealing.  Most of you seem like it was a one-time thing as a kid.  I was always too afraid I'd get caught when I was little.  But now that I am older, I work for my money and I work hard for the precious things I own.  Proud to say I got them the right way.   :)

same here :)