Bellazon

Which celebrities would do good as a model?

Expresso

Hi all,

Just a little something I thought was interesting:

Since more often celebrities 'replace' models when it comes to covers, editorials and adverts o TV and in magazines,

I was wondering what you ppl thought on the subject. Which celeb(s) (actress, singer..you name it) would do good as a model? Do you think that the time that models ruled the covers is forever over? Or is the celebrity craze i just a thing of the moment?

Nicole Richie actually constantly suprises me in shoots. She can pull the Twiggy look off and always takes good pics in magazines. Mischa Barton I agree (wasn't she already a model?), Nicoel Kidman is very elegant and graceful and sophisticated. She should've been a model. I can't think of any more now.

Lol you sure seem to like her. She looks like Petra Nemcova.

a very weak...unmodely version of petra

i dont think their is really any of them that could be model or they would be models.

Except maybe nicole kidman, micha barton who is pretty much a model and angelina who started as a model.

if jessica was 5'9" she could be. alot of them who "could be" started out as models

Lol you sure seem to like her. She looks like Petra Nemcova.

a very weak...unmodely version of petra

i dont think their is really any of them that could be model or they would be models.

Except maybe nicole kidman, micha barton who is pretty much a model and angelina who started as a model.

if jessica was 5'9" she could be. alot of them who "could be" started out as models

yeah, agree :)