Bellazon

Who is this Ray-Ban model?

Enisa_Plays

Silly me. I accidently posted this in the female forum, so sorry about that.

I've been trying to identify this Ray-Ban model. He's modelling the Ray-Ban smart glasses and the background looks like somewhere in Eastern Europe, or maybe even Russia, but it could be anywhere really. 

Thus far I've tried Google image search but had no luck.

6f30b81b782824e7d3b84cbc3ee1c093.jpg

Well, I give up, I could not find a name. Finding the original image + location + date + photographer would certainly help.

We know that the product is "Ray-Ban stories" and the Ray Ban brand is apparently property of the Italian-French corporation EssilorLuxottica.

(the photo location could be Italy?)

The Times - Why Mark Zuckerberg wants us all to be smart in Ray-Bans

caption "Facebook and Ray-Ban have launched new smart glasses, seen here in an undated handout photo"

It seems AFP (Agence France-Presse?) originally received this handout photo and it has been shared/spread via Getty Images. The meta data pretty much confirms this:

exif:Artist: Handout

This undated image recived by AFP on Septemner 8, 2021, courtesy of Ray-Ban and Facebook, shows a model wearing smart glasses by Facebook and Ray Ban. - Facebook and iconic eyewear brand Ray-Ban launched their new smart glasses, the latest effort in a tricky, niche market but which the social media giant sees as a step toward its future. The "Ray-Ban Stories" shades can take pictures and video upon the wearer's voice commands, and the frames can connect wirelessly to Facebook's platform through an app. (Photo by Handout / Ray-Ban and Facebook / AFP) / RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE - MANDATORY CREDIT "AFP PHOTO / Ray-Ban and Facebook" - NO MARKETING - NO ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS - DISTRIBUTED AS A SERVICE TO CLIENTS (Photo by HANDOUT/Ray-Ban and Facebook/AFP via Getty Images)

Headline[2,105]: US-IT-LIFESTYLE-FACEBOOF-RAYBAN-SMARTGLASSES

Byline Title[2,85]: Handout
      Credit[2,110]: Ray-Ban and Facebook/AFP via Get
      Src[2,115]: Getty Images
      Image Name[2,5]: NINTCHDBPICT000678495571
      Created Date[2,55]: 20210909
      Created Time[2,60]: 000000+0000
      City[2,90]: Unknown
      Country[2,101]: Undefined
      Original Transmission Reference[2,103]: NINTCHDBPICT000678495571
      Keyword[2,25]: markets, mass media, models, videos, brands, Ray-Ban Stories
      Copyright String[2,116]: AFP or licensors

I hope this helps. Good luck.

• 11 months later...

We are pleased to introduce Student Lite Reviews a user-friendly, cost-effective, and customizable platform for students, teachers, and administrators. EViews is a https://www.proessaywriting.com/essay/ free and simple app for creating, reading, and managing student course materials on your mobile device. Revue Student Lite is a simplified version of eViews which is an effective and simple online test prep software that helps students meet their learning objectives.