Bellazon

2022 SI Swimsuit

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

MJ is seriously destroying everything, I don't get why she's not fired yet? 

Kim..embarrassing

Musk mom? Is this a joke?

Ciara is a nobody 

Yumi is the worst asian model I ever seen

Good job MJ

I wonder if its really MJ. Shes been with them like what since 2013 or before that? The direction change has to be coming from above her.

9 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

But why? They really think these covers are going to sell more?

I guess they do. This brand has been shuffled between 3 different companies in the past 4 years. Who knows what is going on. What is for sure is the prevailing attitude is sexy cant sell anymore. Even though anybody with a brain can push boundaries using sexuality. But it so much more simpler to appear vaguely "progressive".

Listen, I am well known in this forum for my Kardashian hatred but I can fully understand why she is on that cover, even Ciara as a WAG and famous person (because let's face it, her music career is dead), but Maye Musk? :rofl: 

1 minute ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

7 whole pages this year. We really did all just fucking dip out…lol

im actually a big Cindy Kimberly and Olivia Ponton fan. So hoping something decent comes from them but not overly optimistic 

Cindy looks soo good! her shoot is great yay

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Listen, I am well known in this forum for my Kardashian hatred but I can fully understand why she is on that cover, even Ciara as a WAG and famous person (because let's face it, her music career is death), but Maye Musk? :rofl: 

her cover is dreadful..who'll buy that? :ninja:

7 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

her cover is dreadful..who'll buy that? :ninja:

No one. This was also a very poor business choice, a lot of people hate Elon Musk with all due reason because he's just another rich fucking a-hole who is full of crap and therefore will not be happy with this, I think the backlash from this will be big. Surprised by Kim's cover, she actually looks good, she has been growing on me lately.

And again, from the 28 "models" in the magazine I know 14, and out of the 14 I know I don't like more than half :rofl: Hailey Clauson is the best one in the issue, glad that she is back but also she is too good for this now.

EDIT: Spoke too soon, let's just say Hailey wasn't having the best day of her career when they shot this o.o 

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

No one. This was also a very poor business choice, a lot of people hate Elon Musk with all due reason because he's just another rich fucking a-hole who is full of crap and therefore will not be happy with this, I think the backlash from this will be big. Surprised by Kim's cover, she actually looks good, she has been growing on me lately.

And again, from the 28 "models" in the magazine I know 14, and out of the 14 I know I don't like more than half :rofl: Hailey Clauson is the best one in the issue, glad that she is back but also she is too good for this now

Also if it anything like the previous two years, why would somebody want to pay 8 dollars for a collectors item that falls apart on the shelf.