Bellazon

2022 SI Swimsuit

On 4/26/2022 at 1:26 PM, effyja2012 said:

List so far: (I may have missed one or two)

Brooks
Camille
Christen Harper
Cindy-R
Duckie-R
georgina-R
Hailey C
Jasmine
Jo
Kamie-R
Katie Austin-R
Leyna
Lorena
Marquita
Olivia-R
Tanaye

Yumi

Swim search models (13) 

Lorena Rae or Lorena Duran? 

All things considered its an improvement over the last few years I think. Some of these pictures are actually sexy for once. I didn't expect those photos of Lorena Duran.

Kate Bock is one of my SI Swim favorites, so I like that she's back again and again and again. 😄

10 consecutive years is a good stretch and puts her in a unique group of SI models, not sure who else has had that tenure.  So yeah, it's obvious that you're gonna see her age from 25 to 34 when she started in 2013.  I admit I do like her in her earlier years when she had more of a figure.  2016 was her best year IMO.  But when you're engaged to a professional NBA athlete (Kevin Love), the diet and fitness regiment rubs off on her (I think she said in an interview ages ago that she didn't exercise much early on).  To each their own.

25 minutes ago, Weasel79 said:

Doesn't feel like a strong line up. From a big name recognition standpoint. They could all hit out of the park and the issue will be fantastic. 

I'm actually Ok with the lineup overall, save a heifer or 2.  My fear is whether the talent will translate into decent content.  The last few years have left me quite skeptical from that standpoint but we'll see

279691847_1120128375228434_9166649132678157477_n.jpg

From Rookie of the Year in 2021 to the FIRST EVER visibly pregnant woman in the SI Swimsuit Issue, @katrinascott continues to show up and make waves! 👏 To celebrate this MAJOR moment and all of the amazing and strong moms out there this Mother's Day week, Katrina is sharing a message with all of you:

She's not the 1st pregnant model they've had. They are calling her the 1st visibly pregnant model. Due to how far along she is. Pretty sure Kathy Ireland was pregnant while sharing the cover with Elle and Rachel in the mid nineties.