Bellazon

2022 SI Swimsuit

On 2/11/2022 at 10:08 AM, hauteheart said:

WTF THE GIRL FROM CATFISH I SO DIG THIS :rofl: :rofl: 

I saw VS hired the first model with Down Syndrome, I so see MJ jump onto the same boat for this issue, or maybe next one.

On 2/18/2022 at 12:04 AM, Gravalaka said:

Marisa is fine. Problem is people haven't seen her in three years and expect her to be 25 forever lol.

I don't want to pile onto this since it's a bit mean to talk like this about her appearance.

But it's not like all of her contemporaries have changed a lot.

pnemcova_2021.2.21_bmf9b8.jpg.54c75b68b6e50ec77aeee96ac60c3fd4.jpg

Petra is only one year younger, was in many of the same issues as Marisa but doesn't really look all that different from her SISE heyday.

I'm not saying that she looks exactly like she did when she was say 25 here, but she essentially looks like the same person, only a bit older.

Again, not wanting to be mean or cruel, but Marisa has changed substantially more. So much so that I doubted it was even her when someone posted that picture for the first time.

10 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't want to pile onto this since it's a bit mean to talk like this about her appearance.

But it's not like all of her contemporaries have changed a lot.

pnemcova_2021.2.21_bmf9b8.jpg.54c75b68b6e50ec77aeee96ac60c3fd4.jpg

Petra is only one year younger, was in many of the same issues as Marisa but doesn't really look all that different from her SISE heyday.

I'm not saying that she looks exactly like she did when she was say 25 here, but she essentially looks like the same person, only a bit older.

Again, not wanting to be mean or cruel, but Marisa has changed substantially more. So much so that I doubted it was even her when someone posted that picture for the first time.

You can still tell she was/is a supermodel. I think the criticism is a bit overwrought.

I still refuse to believe that's Marisa :ninja: 

And I agree with Sympathy, it's not just the age, Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrosio are also in their 40s and still look every inch of a supermodel they looked 10-15 years ago, just older.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...