Bellazon

2022 SI Swimsuit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well it hasn't been about casting good swimwear models for a while now, so this is just another new way MJ can do her woke flag-waving.

I am sure that had someone else been in charge, SISE would have been diminished too by 2022, but not by this extent. Much of its decline isn't just about cultural shifts, it's entirely self-inflicted.

I told everyone years ago that SI was looking to capitalize on mainstream companies... same mainstream companies like Nike, Walmart, Beach Bunny, Target have all gone "woke"...

I'm flat out saying that MJ doesn't care about any of this and she's using "wokeness" as a means to get big business who will PAY to be in the magazine (freezing out the designers who've kept them in FREE swimsuits for over 50 years in the process).  This is about money, and as longer as people keep buying into the 300 pounds is healthy, look at I have pronouns... being strange is beautiful bullshit, it's going stay the same, or get worse.

They are closed but they don't want to admit it. Nobody is going to pay to see this crap. Back in the day when you were paying to buy the magazine you did it because you wanted to see beautiful women (not in a cheap way like Penthouse) that you couldn't see anywhere else. Now through internet you can see them everywhere and freely why pay this magazine to see something average and below?

What a bizarre photo of Hailey that is. She’s still a very beautiful woman and that picture makes her look rather average. Also, why would they showcase that swimsuit?  It looks like something I’d see at Walmart.