Bellazon

Mischa Barton

Mischa Barton smokes some marijuana

mischabartonsmokingfattde5.jpg

I have no problem with her smokin, but I do have a problem when bitch is DRIVING while high! :blink: :yuckky: <_<

May sound odd but in some respects i kinda respect her by doing this, I mean at least she is living her life the way she wants to live it without worrying what kinda stories the tabloids are gonna come up with u know. Some peoples lives i just ruled by the tabloids these days. They restricted so much in the way they live there lives because they know what gonna happen when she gets photographed. Mischa just doesn't give a fuck(to a certian degree) which is so cool!!

May sound odd but in some respects i kinda respect her by doing this, I mean at least she is living her life the way she wants to live it without worrying what kinda stories the tabloids are gonna come up with u know. Some peoples lives i just ruled by the tabloids these days. They restricted so much in the way they live there lives because they know what gonna happen when she gets photographed. Mischa just doesn't give a fuck(to a certian degree) which is so cool!!

Fair enough, but it does not justify stoned driving.

I have no problem with her smokin, but I do have a problem when bitch is DRIVING while high! :blink: :yuckky: <_<

yea...would you be thinking that if you get hit by a car and found out the driver was stoned? I doubt you'd be saying he's cool cause he just doesn't give a fuck.

yea...would you be thinking that if you get hit by a car and found out the driver was stoned? I doubt you'd be saying he's cool cause he just doesn't give a fuck.

Fair enough, Totally agree! however didn't mean to focus on this one inccident alone i just meant her genreal behaviour.