Bellazon

Mischa Barton

wtf is wrong with everyone here???

everyone has an opinion yes, but theres a way to make a statement...mischa barton is a very beautiful girl no denying that..if you think otherwise okay then i dont understand why you'd even come into her thread 1st of all and 2nd..sheesh who ever said shes not a model um no your obviously wrong because she had her 1st modeling job when she was a teen for Martha Stewart Wedding BEFORE becoming a hollywood actress..so please if your going to say something untrue, and just be ignorant about every little thing..people are NOT perfect after all and if you have the need to say unnessicary harsh comments..PLEASE try to keep it to yourself cause no one wants to hear it

thank you.

i know this was said a while ago, but i totally agree :) i am quite suprised by the mixed feelings too :o I think she is just gorgeous! her skin complection and her check bones are just amazing! I don't just like her because of her looks i really do have alot of admiration for this girl. She is soo cool the way she doesn't really care kinda attitude and the role she sets for younger girls is great. The OC won't ever be the same without her