Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

The shooting was on March 27th.

Possibly it was a consolation prize because she finished 4th. I remember a similar thing last season with Janina... :whistle:

Did someone watch GNTM-Das Magazin? They showed Anja in her home village in Austria, and she called the three pigs of her neighbour "Peyman". :rofl:

Possibly it was a consolation prize because she finished 4th. I remember a similar thing last season with Janina... :whistle:

Did someone watch GNTM-Das Magazin? They showed Anja in her home village in Austria, and she called the three pigs of her neighbour "Peyman". :rofl:

Sure? I thought Mandy finishes 4th...

Sure? I thought Mandy finishes 4th...

It was a conditional "because", just in case that the shooting really was a consolation prize... I don't know. :whistle:

Yes, there a rumours that Mandy will be 4th, but who knows... So many rumours have already proved to be false. :laugh:

:rofl:

Hi Neme, my dear :hug:

Here's the first your summary!

The girl's had to do a red carpet training with Heidi for they should walk on the red carpet at an event in the evening. They got evening gowns and looked very beautiful. Even Mare and Fiona. Anja's dress was a bit too large, but she did a great job! Heidi was very impressed. She got the most photographers interested and even was asked for an interview. Anni wasn't good. Heidi said she did a catalogue posing.

Next day: Casting for Christian Audigier, designer of the Label "Ed Hardy".

First they had a catwalk training with Bruce, then they had to go to the Casting. The designer was very nice. The grils had to walk in an Ed Hardy Outfit. He said instantly that Anja can't walk so he cannot chose her. He took Hana, Barbara and Mare. It was a tie between Mare and Anni and he chose Mare :no: I was very sad. But he was very nice, the girls were allowed to chose any clothes in the shop to take as a present. Fiona was very angry she hadn't been picked. She said, Barbara's style doesn't fit for the clothes. As Barbara was sitting next to her, she said "Sorry" to her but I was very angry she said it right in her face, that wasn't fair IMO.

Hana, Barb and even Mare did great at the show. The other girls were invited to visit and were so excited. Hana was even interviewed backstage for Fashion Network. I have the videocast in my iTunes - I really have to look if I find that interview!

On the other day they had an action shooting. They were dressed as action heros and were pulled on a rope in the air. They did well except Mare and Anja who felt weak and needed a pause.

Now it's decision. Peyman will not attend the decision. He saw the pictures already and gave his vote via cable. They have to be glamorous in their livewalk this evening. All got very nice satin dresses.

Anja's first. Boris said it was okay because you couldn't see her feet and legs, the dress was long. The photographer said she definitely needs to concentrate more the next time.

I'll come back after the advertising break :)