Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

guess who is still modelling and looking amazing?

That's great!!! :clap:

I did hope that Yvonne would make it, I'd always thought she should have won the first season :yes:

She's got a compaign for Maxdome here in Germany, it's a kind of PayTV provider or such like.

so you were for Yvonne? well i was for Lena then i thought Yvonna isn't beautiful then but now when i saw these amazing pics, i changed my opinion

i specially love this pic, i dunno maybe for lingerie

10408852tidigx4.jpg

trying to defend Anni: maybe she was just kidding, you know not in bad way jut her oppinion

You know I like Anni, but it really didn't look like she was kidding :no:

oh well that it is not so good cos she can go out next episode cos all who start bitching go out next episode

btw one more not so good thing: did you hear that C&A or A&C whatever that company who'll be promoted by the winner said that they don't want that the winner would be non-german girl so Enyerlina and Milla have no chances to win? is it true? cos now it started all that rasism's bubble again

and what is it about, career? could someone say it for me the main point of this?

on that big pic she looks amazing, i love this look

I try to translate:

IN asks if she had finished her school by now.

Yvonne said she finished it now to concentrate on her model job. She took a flight to Miami right after the finale of GNTM and had her first "real" Job there.

IN asks how the shooting for Heine Catalogue in Miami had been.

Yvonne said it was great, they had really good weather, they had made a good team there and had a really good time. The result was the cover of Heine Catalogue "Best Connections"

(Damn - how could I've missed it??)

IN asks what she did for compaigns, editorials etc.

Yvonne said she had done some runways, shootings for Lewi's, Otto Catalogue and the maxdome compaign. She also talked about the FHM shooting.

IN asks if she's got her own flat or if she's still living at home.

Yvonne said she likes to be at home and really enjoys to be with her family.

IN asks if she's got a rolemodel?

Yvonne said she doesn't want to look like any other model, but that it would be great if she could get as big as Heidi or Julia Stegner.

IN asks about her personal Beauty Tips

Yvonne said you need to sleep a lot and to drink a lot of water. She likes to use natural products.

IN asks if she does a lot of sport or if she's on diet as by GNTM they said she has a little weight problem.

Yvonne said she lost 14 pounds since GNTM, not because of starving herself. She eats what she likes, but tries to be moderate and does sports.

IN asks what she thinks about the trend to skinny Size-O-Models

Yvonne said that everyone should know whether something is good or not for one. And if one feels healthy. It's wrong to think you get a job if you don't eat anymore. The trend is changing anyway.

IN asks what's she got in her handbag

Yvonne said that she doesn't use make-up in privacy, but Lipgloss is a must.

IN asks if she learned some clues on doing make-up from professional stylists

Yvonne said with a smile of course she only got her eyes shut when gettin eyeshadow on

IN asks what her biggest dream in model-business is

Yvonne said she wants to achieve what Heidi had hoped for, that the model industry does know her name sometime

IN asks with whom she would like to work with

Yvonne said with Karl Lagerfeld. She admired him since her childhood. But there are so many other designer and photoraphers, she wants to meet them all. Everyone got his on style and way of work. There's much to learn from as a human and for her work.

IN asks if she normally wears casual or elegant style

Yvonne said it depend on the event, but she prefers casual

IN asks what she had done with her first salary

Yvonne said she went shopping and enjoyed to pay with her first self-earned money

IN asks if she got a favorite designer

Yvonne said she doesn't have one, she doesn't buy branches but clothes she likes on first view

IN asks what's she doing in her sparetime

Yvonne said she enjoys to be with her family and friends. She likes to go to the movies, go shopping, etc

IN asks what she thinks about the term "Beauty"

Yvonne said that beauty is a matter of taste. And you can argue about it perfectly.

That's it - nothing really interesting there, seems to be a pretty nice and normal girl :laugh:

it's that C&A treats rasistically cos tehy dn't want that the winner would be Milla or Enyerlina (she won't anyway)

I don't think so ... I think I can remember a lingerie compaign with a colored girl ... of course C&A is a very conservative branch, but I don't think they're racists.

it's that C&A treats rasistically cos tehy dn't want that the winner would be Milla or Enyerlina (she won't anyway)

I don't think so ... I think I can remember a lingerie compaign with a colored girl ... of course C&A is a very conservative branch, but I don't think they're racists.

http://www.c-und-a.de/ - they have a colored girl on the frontpage, maybe it's enyerlina :shifty:

and what is it about, career? could someone say it for me the main point of this?

on that big pic she looks amazing, i love this look

I try to translate:

IN asks if she had finished her school by now.

Yvonne said she finished it now to concentrate on her model job. She took a flight to Miami right after the finale of GNTM and had her first "real" Job there.

IN asks how the shooting for Heine Catalogue in Miami had been.

Yvonne said it was great, they had really good weather, they had made a good team there and had a really good time. The result was the cover of Heine Catalogue "Best Connections"

(Damn - how could I've missed it??)

IN asks what she did for compaigns, editorials etc.

Yvonne said she had done some runways, shootings for Lewi's, Otto Catalogue and the maxdome compaign. She also talked about the FHM shooting.

IN asks if she's got her own flat or if she's still living at home.

Yvonne said she likes to be at home and really enjoys to be with her family.

IN asks if she's got a rolemodel?

Yvonne said she doesn't want to look like any other model, but that it would be great if she could get as big as Heidi or Julia Stegner.

IN asks about her personal Beauty Tips

Yvonne said you need to sleep a lot and to drink a lot of water. She likes to use natural products.

IN asks if she does a lot of sport or if she's on diet as by GNTM they said she has a little weight problem.

Yvonne said she lost 14 pounds since GNTM, not because of starving herself. She eats what she likes, but tries to be moderate and does sports.

IN asks what she thinks about the trend to skinny Size-O-Models

Yvonne said that everyone should know whether something is good or not for one. And if one feels healthy. It's wrong to think you get a job if you don't eat anymore. The trend is changing anyway.

IN asks what's she got in her handbag

Yvonne said that she doesn't use make-up in privacy, but Lipgloss is a must.

IN asks if she learned some clues on doing make-up from professional stylists

Yvonne said with a smile of course she only got her eyes shut when gettin eyeshadow on

IN asks what her biggest dream in model-business is

Yvonne said she wants to achieve what Heidi had hoped for, that the model industry does know her name sometime

IN asks with whom she would like to work with

Yvonne said with Karl Lagerfeld. She admired him since her childhood. But there are so many other designer and photoraphers, she wants to meet them all. Everyone got his on style and way of work. There's much to learn from as a human and for her work.

IN asks if she normally wears casual or elegant style

Yvonne said it depend on the event, but she prefers casual

IN asks what she had done with her first salary

Yvonne said she went shopping and enjoyed to pay with her first self-earned money

IN asks if she got a favorite designer

Yvonne said she doesn't have one, she doesn't buy branches but clothes she likes on first view

IN asks what's she doing in her sparetime

Yvonne said she enjoys to be with her family and friends. She likes to go to the movies, go shopping, etc

IN asks what she thinks about the term "Beauty"

Yvonne said that beauty is a matter of taste. And you can argue about it perfectly.

That's it - nothing really interesting there, seems to be a pretty nice and normal girl :laugh:

thank you dear for your work :hug:

i specially liked that place where is Julia mentioned of course :laugh:

don't you see photos from Otto, Lewi's or heine catalogs? it would be great to see

now i am interested in her, she really has a look

http://www.c-und-a.de/ - they have a colored girl on the frontpage, maybe it's enyerlina :shifty:

maybe they changed it cos this woman with 'bluse' (blouse?) for 15 euros isn't colored

thank you dear for your work :hug:

i specially liked that place where is Julia mentioned of course :laugh:

don't you see photos from Otto, Lewi's or heine catalogs? it would be great to see

now i am interested in her, she really has a look

No, I haven't ... I somehow completely missed everything :idk:

Shame on me ... :trout:

Great pics of Anni, she's really cute. I hope she'll go far!