Bellazon

Germany's Next Topmodel

rouge red

Alla's posing performance was embarassing. :| I really had to switch off the sound, I couldn't stand it. :shock: :surrender:

You're right, I felt so embarrassed to see that she just couldn't do anything!

I'm so happy she had to leave!!! She was really annoying.

And I'm so sad that Anni turned out to be such a bitch! First she talks behind Fiona's back in a very badly way, then Fiona is back and the first thing Anni does is give her a hug and a kiss on the mouth! I only kiss my best girlfriend on the mouth, because we know each other for 20 years now and only see each other two or three times a year. But I definitely won't kiss anybody I actually don't like!! This is ridiculous.

It's alright if they won't get best friends, but if you don't like a person, why do you have to be that bitchy then? :idk:

And have you seen that mess in the house? The ashtrays? Hairs? I really feel ashamed of them all. :yuckky:

I'm growing to like Tonia. Her runway and posing was very good and as she did join later than the others she seems to be a bit like an outsider and isn't as bitchy as all the other girls seem to be..

aaah denise is such a weird person!! she always talks like she's on crack, can't believe she's still in.

same as anja, who obviously just is not able to walk (how difficult can that be?), they'll throw her out soon.

@carmelita: the thing with anni and fiona you described was great entertainment:D i was surprised to see anni so bitchy!

what was alla thinking about while "posing"???

who'll be out next? what do you girls think?

:rofl:

I like Tonia too. I saw her performance b/c I could watch it in the werbepause^^ She was really really good and she has FUN.

Who do I like... Still I love Anni... She is good as a model. Personality-wise I'll watch that show on Sunday to say sth.

Aneta is alright to me.

Hana is really pretty, I think, she could make it, even if Peyman doesn't like her

Fiona hast IT, she wants it, she does it, she's great!

Barbara... I love her. her hair is amazing, her face is wonderful, very adorable!

Milla doesn't give it to me :/ She's not my type of girl.

Denise... Is like her :D She's just not a model to me :ninja:

Anja... I like her a lot, but her walk.... :rofl:

Mandy: Annoying as hell. I really do not like her and she doesn't even have fun while posing. She should go but I guess she'll win for some stupid reason. Damn, she doesn't even look good in the shootings.

:rofl:

I like Tonia too. I saw her performance b/c I could watch it in the werbepause^^ She was really really good and she has FUN.

Who do I like... Still I love Anni... She is good as a model. Personality-wise I'll watch that show on Sunday to say sth.

Aneta is alright to me.

Hana is really pretty, I think, she could make it, even if Peyman doesn't like her

Fiona hast IT, she wants it, she does it, she's great!

Barbara... I love her. her hair is amazing, her face is wonderful, very adorable!

Milla doesn't give it to me :/ She's not my type of girl.

Denise... Is like her :D She's just not a model to me :ninja:

Anja... I like her a lot, but her walk.... :rofl:

Mandy: Annoying as hell. I really do not like her and she doesn't even have fun while posing. She should go but I guess she'll win for some stupid reason. Damn, she doesn't even look good in the shootings.

Heeeey - that's exactly my opinion!!!!!

How did you know? xDDDD

I'm scared by your abilities!!!

Okay, There's this Mandy thing. I don't know if I like her or not... She is just... Don't know!

He's already in love with Anja :p

I don't like Mandy. I do find her pretty and she's got a good body, great legs. But she can't walk. And she's too clumsy. And too shy. I don't think she could manage a model life. And her teeth .. well ... :cain:

But that's just my opinion.

Anja looks great on photos. But there's something freaky about her smile, don't you think? Either her lips are too thin or she has too much Zahnfleisch, I don't know what it is, it just looks so strange when she smiles. And let'S not talk about her walk :whistle: but she sure works hard on it.

Denise ... weirdo :ninja:

Aneta looks better with her haircut now, but as someone pointed out before, she's a looking too cheap a bit.

Fiona is really good, she wants to make it, but to me she looks too "old", especially when she's with heavy make-up. I don't think, she'll make it.

I haven't made up my mind about Hana yet. I do like her face a lot, her eyes are gorgous ... but ... :idk:

Milla is like an underdog, she will go far I believe. I like her.

But I'll stay with my favs, Barbara, Tonia and Anni.

Although Barbara has to give more - sie muß mehr aus sich herauskommen. Tonia too. And Anni needs to calm down and give up beeing the bitch in the game. :cain:

Did you know I'm addicted to casting shows :laugh: