Bellazon

Stacey Williams
Thumbnail

DeeJ

Does anyone know where this photo came from? It's the shoot for SI '95, and I know I've seen it somewhere in better quality. But I can't find it in the magazine, online, anywhere...

attachicon.gifstacey-williams-59238-vchc.jpg

Thanks for any help!

I believe the only place I ever saw it was on SI's Web page, and that was quite some time ago. Personally, I have never seen that image in print. Perhaps it appeared in the 1996 SI Swimsuit Desk Calendar, as it contained images from the 1995 photo shoots.

Thanks for the info. I'd love to find a nice file of it.

Thanks for the additional scans too!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know where this photo came from? It's the shoot for SI '95, and I know I've seen it somewhere in better quality. But I can't find it in the magazine, online, anywhere...

Thanks for any help!

Hi. It's from the SoftKey Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar and Screen Saver 1995.  It's one of the image files on the CD-ROM.  source info

ooops, meant to add: they show up from time to time on eBay, sometimes on Amazon.  They're fun.  The one they did the preceding year, with Judit Masco on the cover, had pre-printed pages in the package, which was nice.  Then SoftKey stopped doing that.  The subsequent year, 1996 with Rebecca on the cover, has (I think?) 9 short movie files with Stacey shooting on location.

Too bad Stacey never got an SI cover. She was sexy enough to be on one for sure.

But it *was* nice that Stacey Williams received the honor of being one of the eleven models chosen for the 2004 SI 40th Anniversary "Swimsuit Hall of Fame" photoshoot.

Thanks for any help!

Hi. It's from the SoftKey Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar and Screen Saver 1995.  It's one of the image files on the CD-ROM.  source info

ooops, meant to add: they show up from time to time on eBay, sometimes on Amazon.  They're fun.  The one they did the preceding year, with Judit Masco on the cover, had pre-printed pages in the package, which was nice.  Then SoftKey stopped doing that.  The subsequent year, 1996 with Rebecca on the cover, has (I think?) 9 short movie files with Stacey shooting on location.

Oh my gosh! I had that screen saver, in fact I wonder if I still do have it in a closet somewhere. Thank you, that has been driving me crazy!

• 2 months later...

I wish we got the amount of SI pictures back then that we get today.

Yes.  Back then, they had just a handful of girls who were super-beauties.   And the pictures they took counted; they were superb. Nowadays, they have a platoon of girls, who while pretty, hardly any of them, it seems to me, would have gotten into the issue in the old days.  I would love to have the pics from the golden age which SI decided didn't fit into the issue as it was back then.

• 2 months later...

I wish we got the amount of SI pictures back then that we get today.

Yes.  Back then, they had just a handful of girls who were super-beauties.   And the pictures they took counted; they were superb. Nowadays, they have a platoon of girls, who while pretty, hardly any of them, it seems to me, would have gotten into the issue in the old days.  I would love to have the pics from the golden age which SI decided didn't fit into the issue as it was back then.

↑ this

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...