Bellazon

Milana Keller
Thumbnail

Ann Mary

it is tori praver 2nd pic there.

thanks for the pics i just bought her ELLE the other day and it had a nice article with her, she seems like a very nice down to earth girl, i was suprised to read that she has a child.

Can you write us more what's in this article? Or possibly re-write it here?

oop, sorry I have already recycled the magazine. But from what I can remember, she speaks about how she thinks modeling is just a short-term goal for her, she eventually would like to move on, maybe go to college (i forget what she said she would like to study..i think psychology maybe) and she says her child is the most important thing to her- no word of a husband though. And the article says that she is gaining in popularity and has a fan site, and ...hmm let me think..she said you never know when a model's career is going to end, and she doesn't take anything for granted. And she gets a lot of attention for being beautiful but the price she pays is that a lot of undesirable people come after her, but she says that comes with the turf.

i am just recalling that from memory, i read it last Friday afternoon :) i will try to find the article online.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...