Bellazon

I was trying to do my best impersonation of you :p

Great job :thumbsup:

I would give u a cookie, but I don't want to bid for another one on ebay :rofl:

^ :rofl:

shouldn't you be saying "Don't Vote"? :laugh:

*hides from Andrea* :ninja:

:war: Cypress

Ahahha :rofl: I will save that thought for next time :ninja: Andrea is definetly whipping out her pinroll now :laugh: Someone's getting a beating

:persuazn:

:beating:

Great job :thumbsup:

I would give u a cookie, but I don't want to bid for another one on ebay :rofl:

Why thank you :D :rofl: I WANT A GODDAMN COOKIE! :p jk jk.. Did you seriously get it in the mail or something?

:war: Andrea

Why would you shoot yourself? ahhaha I edited it just for fun :p

:persuazn:

:beating:

:| My CAG is going INSANE :chicken: I'M ON A MURDER SPREE! WATCH OUT WOMAN! DON'T GET ME MAD!

Why thank you :D :rofl: I WANT A GODDAMN COOKIE! :p jk jk.. Did you seriously get it in the mail or something?

:rofl: no I don't use ebay at all :p

Tiiu is better than Gisele

2 can play that game :shifty:

:| My CAG is going INSANE :chicken: I'M ON A MURDER SPREE! WATCH OUT WOMAN! DON'T GET ME MAD!

Get a check up :|

I hear that some sort CAG bug crawls into your ear when u dream about Gisele :o It raises your Gisele obsession & violence level dramatically :|

:rofl: no I don't use ebay at all :p
LIAR! :blah: Then how did you get a cookie? :cain:

The H.I.T is actually G.H.I.T, the G is just silent. G stands for Gisele, you know the first is the best :p
Oooh! I get it Persy.. thanks for the explanation ;)

Get a check up :|

I hear that some sort CAG bug crawls into your ear when u dream about Gisele :o It raises your Gisele obsession & violence level dramatically :|

I kinda did and kinda didn't. I was at the doctor's office when BAM! A Vogue magazine with Gisele's face plastered on it caught my eye, I was racing to get it, but that little bitch of a Doctor told me that it was time for my check up. I refused and she didn't care, she dragged me into her office, and that's when I killed her with a needle inserted into her neck. Then I left the Doctor's office with the Vogue magazine, it wasn't such a bad check up after all, I got a free Gisele cover.

I actually breed the CAG bugs.. want to buy one, I'm selling for $115 each. Good price I reckon.