Bellazon

Christie Brinkley
Thumbnail

nanook351

:dontgetit: many of this pictures had I posted!!!!!!

Why do you post this when you know someone had posted them before, maybe this person are going to post them again,

when they know the Bellazon had lost so many pic.. :wacko:

If you do post pictures you know came from a person,

you could written when this pictures was from or where you was taking it from :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

you take credit of pic her who you a “stolen” :anger: :anger: :anger:

and I don’t like it.....

:dontgetit: many of this pictures had I posted!!!!!!

Why do you post this when you know someone had posted them before, maybe this person are going to post them again,

when they know the Bellazon had lost so many pic.. :wacko:

If you do post pictures you know came from a person,

you could written when this pictures was from or where you was taking it from :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

you take credit of pic her who you a “stolen” :anger: :anger: :anger:

and I don’t like it.....

Only some of them you posted, and you stole those from tfs without even mentioning where you got them from. You have a lot of nerve getting mad. I think you need some help. :whistle:

Another thing, people post pictures to share, not to say "I posted this first!" You should be glad someone remembered to post them again. They aren't yours, so any one can post them.

yes we are her to share :gocho:

most of my “old” pic I have had for many years, and not take form the net..

and some of them I have found on net… but I try to write under the pictures where this came from..

you don’t ......

you just post…. and you just ask for pic… “have you got this…. Have you got that…"

not many post came from you….. and I have seen you post many pic her from tfs… why cant you write it back of the pic..

its nice to that person to know you have get her credit...

Another thing, people post pictures to share, not to say "I posted this first!" You should be glad someone remembered to post them again. They aren't yours, so any one can post them.

and some of them I have found on net… but I try to write under the pictures where this came from..

you don’t ......

you just post…. and you just ask for pic… “have you got this…. Have you got that…"

not many post came from you….. and I have seen you post many pic her from tfs… why cant you write it back of the pic..

I have posted tons of pics, and as I recall, you said you liked them AND ASKED FOR MORE! MOST OF THE PICS YOU POST ARE EITHER BAD QUALITY, OR ARE ON THE WEB! THE ONLY REASON YOU MAKE SO MANY POSTS IS BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO FIND TRASH! LOT'S OF PEOPLE ASK FOR PICS, IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO SHARE, YOU WOULD PROBABLY WANT TO SEE IT TOO! You need help if you think you're perfect.

you don’t ......

I have posted tons of pics, and as I recall, you said you liked them AND ASKED FOR MORE! MOST OF THE PICS YOU POST ARE EITHER BAD QUALITY, OR ARE ON THE WEB! THE ONLY REASON YOU MAKE SO MANY POSTS IS BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO FIND TRASH! LOT'S OF PEOPLE ASK FOR PICS, IF SOMEONE HAS SOMETHING TO SHARE, YOU WOULD PROBABLY WANT TO SEE IT TOO! You need help if you think you're perfect.

You don’t get it…… do you!!!!

Its nice to share, and ask for pic…. But you….. you are only thinking about your self

And you don’t get it…

nice to get credit to them who has posted…it nice and kind thing to do!!!

I don’t like it….

But I don’t care… its over from me... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

you don’t ......

Its nice to share, and ask for pic…. But you….. you are only thinking about your self

And you don’t get it…

I don’t like it….

Then leave! And learn how to speak English! Besides, you're the selfish one, clinging on to people and proclaiming that you "love" them, hoping they'll post more for you. Get a life!

you don’t ......

And you don’t get it…

I don’t like it….

Then leave! And learn how to speak English! Besides, you're the selfish one, clinging on to people and proclaiming that you "love" them, hoping they'll post more for you. Get a life!

Look who is taking! :blink:

I am really happy to see nice pic, and I try to give credit to the person for post it …. NOT to have pictures back !!!!!! :p :p :p

You are mean and really sick person…

get you self a life :evil:

you don’t ......

And you don’t get it…

I don’t like it….

Look who is taking! :blink:

I am really happy to see nice pic, and I try to give credit to the person for post it …. NOT to have pictures back !!!!!! :p :p :p

You are mean and really sick person…

get you self a life :evil:

I'm mean? I didn't start this. You shouldn't have been complaining about pics that weren't yours. How do you think I posted them? I found them on the web! They were not yours, so you could've shut up. Other people have reposted images that were destroyed, and they were thanked. Not you, you have to get the last word. If you can even spell it correctly!

OK, you two need to chill out a bit. We are all friends on this forum and have ALL posted some great pictures that have enhanced all our collections. Tempers are a bit short as we've all lost a lot of post credits because someone didn't think to back up weekly. I don't like being back to newcomer status.

OK, you two need to chill out a bit. We are all friends on this forum and have ALL posted some great pictures that have enhanced all our collections. Tempers are a bit short as we've all lost a lot of post credits because someone didn't think to back up weekly. I don't like being back to newcomer status.

I hate being a PIP Junior. Can you post your Christie covers again?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...